Possible to Unlock Facial Sliders in CAW with Cheat Engine again?

JojCeec123

In WWE 2K22, one of the Cheat Engine tables that was released allowed a less restrictive facial slider for CAWs. I was wondering if anyone who has more knowledge on how the cheat engine works can have some insight on whether this is possible for 2K23 or not? Aside from making abominations, unlocked facial sliders really allow for MUCH more accurate fine tuning to really be able to recreate some wrestlers. 

EDIT: nevermind, the old table works by simply adjusting ALL of the code that has WWE2K22_x64.exe to WWE2K23_x64.exe

Edited by JojCeec123

54 minutes ago, TheAspect2K said:

@JojCeec123 could u send the link for the cheat table?

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439 This is the link to the original WWE 2K22 cheat table. If you want to unlock the sliders for the face with 2K23 you will need to edit the script by double clicking the word "script" and change anything with "WWE2K22_x64.exe" to "WWE2K23_x64.exe" then click ok

@JojCeec123 Are u able to Remove Their Hair/Beards and Masks And FacePaints and stuff with that?

EDIT: Off of Real Life Superstars Ofc!

Edited by TheAspect2K

10 minutes ago, TheAspect2K said:

@JojCeec123 Are u able to Remove Their Hair/Beards and Masks And FacePaints and stuff with that?

EDIT: Off of Real Life Superstars Ofc!

I found this tutorial earlier and it seems like you should be able to. I haven't done it myself to test but looks like it would work. 

@JojCeec123 thats what i do and u cant remove it sadly... thats why i hoped the way u did it was gonna be able to remove it! but i guess u cant remove hair and beard!