Add beards, hair styles, etc to existing superstars?

Iamjbolt97

I have been seeing people on PC adding these things to WWE2K23 superstars, and I am curious how to do this. I am on PC, but everyone I had asked, ignored me. So I wanted to come here and ask, to hopefully get an answer. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know either, but it will most likely be released as mods eventually once done. I think most stuff is made outside of the game in different programs and then put back into the game.

Definitely people gatekeeping it for whatever reason. It’s a cool feature and people ignore if you ask how, if 2k is going to patch it they will regardless if people share how to do it. Super annoying

1 hour ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

this work for 2k23?

I just tested it and yes it works the same with 2K23. Basically you add a clothing item to a wrestler and replace it with something else. 

I don't know the exact byte by byte breakdown but what I did was add a beard to a created wrestler and search for the red color value in memory using cheat engine, change it, and search for it again until you find the value in memory. Once I find the value in memory I browse the memory region and scroll up just a tiny bit. While you are viewing the memory region if you change the beard you will see bytes changing near the location of the red color value. What I found for the beard was

0F 00 00 00 3D 00

From what I remember from last year the first 2 bytes in the line above are the slot ID or body part ID (0F 00) mentioned in the guide I shared, then 00 00 and then the item ID (3D 00) mentioned in the guide.  If you keep experimenting you can find which bytes control the color (RGB values),  material, shine, etc. But I was just doing this to quickly test and grabbed just the bytes above.

Next I went to edit a WWE Superstar (The Rock) and added a towel as headgear. I searched for one of the color values in cheat engine, changed it, and searched again until I found it. I opened the address in memory view and I scrolled up a little and found the line with the slot ID and item ID.

1A 00 00 00 F2 03

I pasted the 6 bytes from my created superstar (the beard) over the 6 bytes from The Rock (headgear towel) and saved the attire. 

I think you also use this same trick to remove items like masks from WWE Superstars. I think you replace the mask with something else (a shirt, a kneepad, etc.) and deleting it from the wrestler.

Hope this helps.

fZptH9F.pngcTegNZq.jpg

Edited by BrownRecluse

On 3/17/2023 at 12:19 PM, cameronzimos said:

Definitely people gatekeeping it for whatever reason. It’s a cool feature and people ignore if you ask how, if 2k is going to patch it they will regardless if people share how to do it. Super annoying

They do it because it puts attention on them it seems. If they share how to do it, there is a little less need for them I assume

15 hours ago, BrownRecluse said:

I just tested it and yes it works the same with 2K23. Basically you add a clothing item to a wrestler and replace it with something else. 

I don't know the exact byte by byte breakdown but what I did was add a beard to a created wrestler and search for the red color value in memory using cheat engine, change it, and search for it again until you find the value in memory. Once I find the value in memory I browse the memory region and scroll up just a tiny bit. While you are viewing the memory region if you change the beard you will see bytes changing near the location of the red color value. What I found for the beard was

0F 00 00 00 3D 00

From what I remember from last year the first 2 bytes in the line above are the slot ID or body part ID (0F 00) mentioned in the guide I shared, then 00 00 and then the item ID (3D 00) mentioned in the guide.  If you keep experimenting you can find which bytes control the color (RGB values),  material, shine, etc. But I was just doing this to quickly test and grabbed just the bytes above.

Next I went to edit a WWE Superstar (The Rock) and added a towel as headgear. I searched for one of the color values in cheat engine, changed it, and searched again until I found it. I opened the address in memory view and I scrolled up a little and found the line with the slot ID and item ID.

1A 00 00 00 F2 03

I pasted the 6 bytes from my created superstar (the beard) over the 6 bytes from The Rock (headgear towel) and saved the attire. 

I think you also use this same trick to remove items like masks from WWE Superstars. I think you replace the mask with something else (a shirt, a kneepad, etc.) and deleting it from the wrestler.

Hope this helps.

fZptH9F.pngcTegNZq.jpg

It's way simpler than this. Just use the tutorial about adding caws as alts. But, instead of using a wrestlers ID put FF FF. Now, import into MyRise, youll have to beat sami zayn and watch a few unskippable cutscenes. After you get to the backstage area you can edit it like a regular MyRise caw. Export and change the commentary IDs because they will be calling the superstar The Lock during gameplay.

30 minutes ago, PRINCE B3ASTIIE said:

It's way simpler than this. Just use the tutorial about adding caws as alts. But, instead of using a wrestlers ID put FF FF. Now, import into MyRise, youll have to beat sami zayn and watch a few unskippable cutscenes. After you get to the backstage area you can edit it like a regular MyRise caw. Export and change the commentary IDs because they will be calling the superstar The Lock during gameplay.

can you please send me a video of how to do it? my ig is @Totalaveragegamer if you can send it there.

3 hours ago, Tonyjoefords said:

can you please send me a video of how to do it? my ig is @Totalaveragegamer if you can send it there.

im afraid not. it really isnt needed.

15 hours ago, PRINCE B3ASTIIE said:

Nice, I didn't know that

6 hours ago, Tonyjoefords said:

Can you go a little more into detail on it then? I really want to do this.

Same. I tried doing this method step by step with the "Adding CAWS as Alts" and not working. Unless you cannot make a new attire for a WWE Superstar and set it to "Do not use as ALT" I went through the HEX code and changed my ALT Jinder's ID to FF FF, and nothing. Cannot import him into MyRise

Edited by Iamjbolt97

6 hours ago, Iamjbolt97 said:

Same. I tried doing this method step by step with the "Adding CAWS as Alts" and not working. Unless you cannot make a new attire for a WWE Superstar and set it to "Do not use as ALT" I went through the HEX code and changed my ALT Jinder's ID to FF FF, and nothing. Cannot import him into MyRise

yes make sure it isnt set as an alt. It will show up in my rise after you change the id to FF FF

1 minute ago, PRINCE B3ASTIIE said:

yes make sure it isnt set as an alt. It will show up in my rise after you change the id to FF FF

do you have a link to the tutorial for how to set as alt?

On 3/20/2023 at 3:32 PM, Tonyjoefords said:

this method does not work for divas, it crashes the game after the molly holly match. There has to be an easier method out there we dont know about

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 1:48 PM, Iamjbolt97 said:

They do it because it puts attention on them it seems. If they share how to do it, there is a little less need for them I assume

Umm Can you Please help me PM please your the right person to help me sir.