Smackdown vs Raw 2009+ Mod Xbox 360 (Version 1.0 Released)

yumboy11

Version 1.0 Released, please read the included install guide.  You need an unaltered NTSC copy of SVR09 for the Xbox 360 to install this.  Best played on an RGH or Jtag Xbox, however it can be ran on Xenia emulator with certain configurations and builds.  This patch is freeware and not to be sold or purchased or used in any projects that require payment for access.

Download Version 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ezduahsrx8rn0m2/SVR09%2B_1.0_yumboy11.7z/file

So this is a side project I've been working on for SVR09 for the Xbox 360.  It is a patch that adds adds missing content from the PS3 DLC into the Xbox 360 version with a few extra features.  This patch is meant to keep the original SVR09 experience but just adding missing and hidden content.  Maybe in the future I'll do an alternate version of this patch that adds legends and other superstars, however that is not something I would be doing anytime soon.

Content Added/Changed

1. Added the Godfather (Cut DLC Charcter) includes render, hidden moves,call name/commentary and entrance animation

2 . Added Rey Mysterio (SVR08) (PS3 Exclusive)

3. Added Kane 2001 Attire (PS3 Exclusive)

4. Added Edge (SVR08 Alternate Attire) (PS3 Exclusive)

5. Added Maria (Holiday Attire) (PS3 Exclusive)

6. Added MVP (SVR08 Attire) (PS3 Exclusive)

7. Added Kelly Kelly (Holiday Attire) (PS3 Exclusive)

8. Enabled NPCS

9. Re Alphabetized the roster

10. Changed Divas to have the hidden diva brand.

11. Added a second Hornswoggle that is playable in all match types.

12. Added The Godfathers Entrance Motion and Titantron (Just WWE Legend logo) to the Create an Entrance List

13. 2 Choices of Save Data, Default NPC Stats, Entrances, Movesets and abilities or Changed Stats, Movesets, Entrances, and abilities

14. Optional patch to change the title ID of your game to make it separate from the original SVR09 meaning you can have this and the original installed on the same Xbox with it conflicting in save data.

Note Godfather has hidden move values, so if you attempt to edit them in game, it will crash.  Maybe in a future update I'll add his moves to the create a moveset, but not sure when I would do that.

GuWGqvc.png ZnHjj1T.png 4YcczJj.png VYhOZfA.png 0rFpT8f.png wkkJaAA.png ZsZvDhX.png cORVLvE.png KMW6Y5C.png PmptDjX.png KLXEP8Q.png bt7Q8Nl.png 7oj8xwV.png plOAyjk.png 9anzUDD.png wGiBr0M.png vlgM8zD.png 4hL6joj.png cgaqRVR.png

gubS4yg.png

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 7

• yumboy11 changed the title to Smackdown vs Raw 2009+ Mod Xbox 360 (Version 1.0 Released)

Ch pac list For Lowm

100_The Rock

101-Stone Cold

109-Hulk Hogan

119-Andre The Giant

122-Jimmy Superfly Sunka

132-Jake Roberts

136 Millon Dollar Man

138-Sgt.Slaughter

159 Roddy Piper

177 Bret Hart

180-Jim Nidheart

193 Mr.Prefect

194 Hunter Hearst Hemsley

196 KKB

197 Classic Undertaker

198 Yokozuna 

199 JYD

209 Dusty. Rhodes

210 Classic HBK

211-Classic Richard Morgan Fleir

215- Big John Studd

216-Hawk

217-Animal

226 HTM

235-Shikey Baby

235-Volkoff

237-Brutus Beefcake

238- Big Boss Man

239-Jim Duggan

240-Kamala

241-Greg Valentine

242- Koko B Ware

243-Bam Bam Bigleow

244- Michael Hayes

245-Arn Anderson

248-Jimmy Hart

249-Bobby Hennan

250_Mr.Fuji

251 Paul Bearer

252-Howard Finkel

254-Ultimate Warrior

29 minutes ago, Haiderali786 said:

Can you add Yokozuna rock Austin etc Others Who Appeared in low

You should read the main post first.

On 1/3/2023 at 2:27 AM, yumboy11 said:

Maybe in the future I'll do an alternate version of this patch that adds legends and other superstars, however that is not something I would be doing anytime soon.

PAC For For SvR 08

108-BookerT

120-Bobby Lashley

134-Chris Masters

140 Gerogry  Helms

142- Torrie Wilson

146 Rick Rude

169-Terry Funk

170-Sabu

171- Sabu

183-Marcus Cor Von

184 Armando Estrada

186-Therodhe Long

233 KD

glad to see some love for svr 09 i just installed the mod its awesome great work man

-

and @Haiderali786 bro you always spam on everything you need to chill he just made this mod dont ask him to add more stuff instantly 

Edited by Swooog
+2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

there is something I am not understanding about this mod because the first time I do it I don't know how to use an xdeltaUI program

Edited by xxjonathanxx24

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...