help Ripping CAWS to port from 2k22 to 2k19

theroyaldude

I have been modding 2k19 for a while. There are some Excellent CAWS on Community Creations in 2k22 that I can not find  mods for in 2k19. Elijah Burke/ D'Angelo Dinero, a few Alexa Bliss Attires, ect. So I tried running NINJA RIPPER (which I used yesterday for 2k19) on 2k22, but when I finish and look in the Ninja Ripper folder, the folders are completely empty. There is a folder for each time I try to rip, but the folders are just empty. Does NINJA RIPPER not work for 2k22, or could it be that I have to change some settings in NINJA RIPPER? 

I'm super new to messing with NinjaRipper on WWE, but I was able to extract CAWs from 2K22 and import them into Blender. It does seem to be hit or miss with the extraction as sometimes it only pulls meshes and no textures, but overall from my experience, it is possible although not entirely sure how well they can turn out. I am using the latest version of NinjaRipper to achieve this as well which I believe is version 2.0.12 using default settings.