windows 11 fresh install of wwe2k got the newest version of the 2k patcher

kan0027

if i just load the game without using the patcher the games works. i have the newest version of the game. I also have the newest version of the patcher. If i download the patcher steam says its running than it stops and never opens.  if i uninstall the patcher and verify the game it downloads 1 file than opens so the new patcher is the thing breaking it. but i dont know if windows 11 could the cause or anyone else having this problem?

• 1 month later...

Hi! I recently upgraded to Windows 11 but had to switch back to Windows 10 because I encountered similar issues with my game. I had trouble running WWE2K even after installing the newest version. It sounds like the new patcher might be causing the problem, but it could also be an issue with Windows 11 compatibility. Have you tried reaching out to the developer or the support team for help? In the meantime, you might want to consider switching back to Windows 10. I found the reddit windows 10 key that helped me save some money on the upgrade. Keep us updated on your progress!

Edited by obaibullah