PS4 Modding Tools

theroyaldude

Hello, I have been modding my Steam version for a while, but now that I have a PS5, I am looking to Jailbreak my PS4. My question, as I have been looking around and can not find the answer. Would I go about Modding the PS4 version the same as I would the Steam version (2k19) Like using Custom Creator Tools, Data Editor, Sound Editor, Wrestleminus. Also are there any pacs that I can not use, like extra arenas, Unlocking the extra ch pacs, ect? 

• 4 weeks later...

On 12/3/2022 at 6:26 PM, theroyaldude said:

Hello, I have been modding my Steam version for a while, but now that I have a PS5, I am looking to Jailbreak my PS4. My question, as I have been looking around and can not find the answer. Would I go about Modding the PS4 version the same as I would the Steam version (2k19) Like using Custom Creator Tools, Data Editor, Sound Editor, Wrestleminus. Also are there any pacs that I can not use, like extra arenas, Unlocking the extra ch pacs, ect? 

as much as modding is concerned on ps4, its possible... even pofo & moveset by getting into the memory
the procedure to do pacs is similar to pc but you need to edit Hex manually (if you familiar with that -)
arena mods do work, tho you may need to modify some of them to fix slow motion (lagging during gameplay) on the console the only disadvantage is some tools like CCT cant help in modding

• Thanks 1

That is what I was wanting to know. I might go ahead and try it, worse that can happen is that I mess up the game and have to delete, which I still have the Physical copy of so we're good. I have done some minor hex editing, but Tekken57 sent me a link to his PSHAX tutorial. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 3:49 PM, theroyaldude said:

That is what I was wanting to know. I might go ahead and try it, worse that can happen is that I mess up the game and have to delete, which I still have the Physical copy of so we're good. I have done some minor hex editing, but Tekken57 sent me a link to his PSHAX tutorial. 

no worries, the only thing is that when adding characters dont forget to add to chunk otherwise would cause infinite loading

On 1/12/2023 at 7:00 AM, preston said:

no worries, the only thing is that when adding characters dont forget to add to chunk otherwise would cause infinite loading

Thank You.