Nameplate and HUD name different for each attire. (Not attire name)

TocelhaMaster12

Hello, i don't know if it can be done but is it possible to have an Alt. Attire (with a different name) and when you choose that alt. attire, the nameplate and player HUD changes and shows the alt. attire name instead of the main attire/wrestler main name? (For example: the main attire is Earthquake(WWF) and alt. attire is Avalanche (WCW), If I choose Alt. attire, can we have the name Avalanche in the nameplate and wrestler HUD instead of Earthquake?) Beest regards.

1 hour ago, TocelhaMaster12 said:

Hello, i don't know if it can be done but is it possible to have an Alt. Attire (with a different name) and when you choose that alt. attire, the nameplate and player HUD changes and shows the alt. attire name instead of the main attire/wrestler main name? (For example: the main attire is Earthquake(WWF) and alt. attire is Avalanche (WCW), If I choose Alt. attire, can we have the name Avalanche in the nameplate and wrestler HUD instead of Earthquake?) Beest regards.

That would be great (and save me a lot of wrestler slots) but unfortunately I do not think it's possible.

The closest to that you could get would be changing a wrestler's name (pofo) in different Universe slots. In theory the same wrestler could have 4 different names - one for 'regular' gameplay and the other three one for each Universe save

On 9/19/2022 at 12:32 PM, TocelhaMaster12 said:

You can re-name the different outfits in the unlocked all alternates attires mode of W2k19 DataEditor, by entering in the slot the name of the wrestler or the colour of the outfit (search the good number in the Stringfile).

Or you can also edit the stringfile, and then enter your own attires names in the attires of DataEditor.

Unfortunately you can only have one pofo per game, so only one name per universe mode for example.

Just as I read here that you can edit in HeX multiples lines in a particular pac file to give each attires a different GFX entry and music included. But I don't know how to do it personally.
So maybe you can edit this in HeX to ask the game for example: 

- The Fiend + GFX + entrance 2k20 (attire 0)
- Bray Wyatt + GFX + entrance 2k19 (attire 1), ect...

Some research should be done on the forum.