Velocity arena does not appear in Universe mod Create a Show

BlackBen83

I'm throwing a bottle into the sea, I hope someone can help me.

I can't seem to choose the Velocity arena in my universe mode. However, it is available in Exhibition mode. What file should I edit to "unlock" it?

Note that I have replaced Velocity with AEW Revolution (arena & GFX). Everything works fine in Exhibition, but not in Universe mode as it seems to be "locked" when I want to create a PPV Show.

Thanks.

Do you have the additional arenas enabled from earlier games? (I do not remember the name of the guy who's mod it was)

I had a similar problem, and I believe the only way to get past it is to remove some of the CAA slots from the misc01_start.pac file.

There is loads called "SMACKDOWN LIVE" starting around slot 133. Delete some of these with WrestleMINUS and any unavailable arenas in Universe mode should now be available

As you might imagine though, this will permanently kill off some of your CAA slots. That wasn't really an issue for me because pretty much every arena I've ever wanted has been created by the "Eras" team

Edited by El Guapo
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Do you have the additional arenas enabled from earlier games? (I do not remember the name of the guy who's mod it was)

I had a similar problem, and I believe the only way to get past it is to remove some of the CAA slots from the misc01_start.pac file.

There is loads called "SMACKDOWN LIVE" starting around slot 133. Delete some of these with WrestleMINUS and any unavailable arenas in Universe mode should now be available

As you might imagine though, this will permanently kill off some of your CAA slots. That wasn't really an issue for me because pretty much every arena I've ever wanted has been created by the "Eras" team

Hey :) 

First, thanks for your advice, I really appreciate.

I personally use the 2k15/2k18 from abhilashbmwabhi. It allows me to change the location of many arenas that I want to recover by following @mattfick tutorial, and as I said above it works great in Exhibition, I just have this issue in universe mode.

It's interesting to know that multiple Smackdown arenas conflict in universe mode. I never would have thought of that.

I'll do that soon, thanks for your help.

Edited by BlackBen83