WWE 2K20 Can't access DLC after server shutting down

cubin2772

I bought WWE 2K20 on g2a recently and oh boy stupid me not doing research before buying, I thought when the server shut down I can still use DLC but whenever I try to play the Originals tower game mode all it say was "WWE 2k Originals towers coming soon..." I send a ticket to 2k already and they say due to the server shutting down I wouldn't be able to play the Originals tower game mode. Now is there any way I can fix this. 

2 hours ago, cubin2772 said:

I bought WWE 2K20 on g2a recently and oh boy stupid me not doing research before buying, I thought when the server shut down I can still use DLC but whenever I try to play the Originals tower game mode all it say was "WWE 2k Originals towers coming soon..." I send a ticket to 2k already and they say due to the server shutting down I wouldn't be able to play the Originals tower game mode. Now is there any way I can fix this. 

Nope, the towers used server verficiation, and all online services were killed. Sorry fam 

Well, I mean, if you need it to unlock those characters, you could do it via cheat engine/modding, in some way, im sure, but you can't access those towers anymore, no