Mods download problems on PWM

BlackBen83

Hello all,

Well, since a few days I can't download the arenas or other stuffs with the Steam required : yes.

I checked my Dashboard and it turns out that my WWE2k18 and 2k19 have disappeared from my sync.

So I re-synch to validate the link with Steam... and there no more possible to take for example the last AEW arenas made by @mattfickor @iTwistedSpartan... 

I did check the download cache on Steam and cleared it. I've had the game for over 3 years obviously.

And my profile is well in public, otherwise I would never have been able to download during these 3 years. I restarted my PC to reset and update Steam at the same time, but nothing happens.

I always have on my dashboard the message: Steam cache not flushed, try again later.

And the two games don't appear anymore. I hope to find someone who can tell me what to do.

Thanks.

when it says steam cache not flushed, means everything on your side and pwms side is good, its a steam thing. try logging out, clearing your cache (alt f5), delete cookies, and log back in. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mattfick said:

when it says steam cache not flushed, means everything on your side and pwms side is good, its a steam thing. try logging out, clearing your cache (alt f5), delete cookies, and log back in. 

Thanks for the quick answer. I'll try those advices.

@mattfick I've again the following message Game Error - You do not own the game this upload is targetted too. Please purchase the game to download or set your profile public.

All these options are unlocked, but still nothing. I'll try again Sunday night, and look to update or remove updates maybe from Steam.

Thanks a lot for your advices.

• 8 months later...

Hey. I'm sorry to resurrect such an old Thread but has anyone found any solution to this yet? I only own WWE 2K19 on Steam and I still cant download most of the locked Mods on here. For reference, I followed the instructions outlined in this vid to a tee, but I still keep getting "Steam cache not flushed, try again later." when I go and Sync my Profile on my Dashboard and I've been trying this out for weeks now. Is there something I'm missing? I only want to download some of mattflick's Arenas and Bis!'s 2K17 Alicia Fox. If it's any help, 2K19 is the only game I own on Steam, at least on this particular Account.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 10:31 AM, AnimalCrossingDan said:

Hey. I'm sorry to resurrect such an old Thread but has anyone found any solution to this yet? I only own WWE 2K19 on Steam and I still cant download most of the locked Mods on here. For reference, I followed the instructions outlined in this vid to a tee, but I still keep getting "Steam cache not flushed, try again later." when I go and Sync my Profile on my Dashboard and I've been trying this out for weeks now. Is there something I'm missing? I only want to download some of mattflick's Arenas and Bis!'s 2K17 Alicia Fox. If it's any help, 2K19 is the only game I own on Steam, at least on this particular Account.

3 hours ago, Jezz4932 said:

I also have this problem and don't know how to solve it. Glad you have the same question.

smash karts

Hey guyz,

I encountered this problem some time ago. It all depends on the case, if you have already launched the synchronization of your Steam account via PWM it can take a few days, a week, or even a few months (in my case, I had my PWM sync return only two months after for 2k19).

Maybe reset and try again following this video, there is no other way.

• 2 months later...

Just figured I would put it out that I am also now having this issue. No matter what I try it tells me that Steam cache not flushed, try again later. Yall that are also still dealing with it are not alone lmao

• 1 month later...

I too am also dealing with this issue. I've tried plenty of videos all suggesting the same thing but nothing has worked for me and not trying to be shady but some of the mod creator's don't care enough despite numerous of mods having requests to switch steam needed to download off.

not trying to be shady but some of the mod creator's don't care enough despite numerous of mods having requests to switch steam needed to download off.

@Fatal_BlissYou're definitely not being shady or making an unreasonable request.  I remember dealing with similar issues there way back when 2k19 was new.  I was always surprised by how many mod creators chose to turn on the setting for "check if the game is in Steam" since I am not aware of any benefit it brings the mod creators, and as far as I know it's 100% possible to have legitimate copies of the game without going through Steam.  Years ago I remember seeing lots of comments asking for that option to be turned off, and all of those people were getting ignored from what I could tell at the time.  If there's a known owner of that site, try contacting that person directly and explain what's still going on in detail, and be sure to politely request that option be turned off if possible.  Not sure who owns the site or how helpful they are but in general it's always a good idea to combine your feedback with a clear suggestion of what you'd like the solution to be.

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1