AI uses Signatures and Finishers way to early

ijustwantthefiend

The AI use their special moves always right away when they get them, even when i didn't get any damage before. I think thats pretty annoying and completely kills the immersion.

Is there any way to fix this? Like with the gameplay sliders?

I know there's the Match option to get Finishers slower, but i think i have to do this manually everytime for every match, right? - I don't want to do this.

I think the ai gets it faster if you beat the crap out of them same for you if they beat you to a pulp you'll be able to hit them first with yours. It's pretty close to realism because in the show for example you see Seth rollins vs styles...seth is getting absolutely wrecked, you would definitely see him go for a very quick end to get the match done and over with or just to simply slow styles down. I know the mechanic is annoying but there is a setting somewhere that could make their sig/fin charges slow I just don't think changing that matters. you'll have to try taking the risk of getting your butt handed to you and see if that helps lol