2k22 Fiend announce and elimination sounds in wem format

Shiloh Starr

In this link you'll find the rar containing sound files for my bray wyatt fiend sounds for the announcer and his elimination announcement. Use sound editor 2022. if you have the data file that names all the call names you'll want to inject these into your ra_1. pck  for me i use papa shango so the fiend bray wyatt wem will be inserted for the call name but the wyatteliminated is for the elimination announcment for the slot of the fiend upon being eliminated ingame. Hopefully the link works and I didnt confuse anyone. This took a very long time to figure out as the ogg wem stuff was difficult to work with when modifying the sounds.

https://icedrive.net/s/RBukvhiR47kk9k2z82X4u2uC1ZPj

There are 3 total papa shango announcement files the fiends should replace only the name called. wyatteliminated should replace the "papa shango has been eliminated" one sorry if i confuse anyone.

• Like 1

I'll be trying to make commentary ones for shangos files or just in general for the fiend. In the meantime you can share these around if you want.

• 5 weeks later...

从何处可以获得命名所有调用名称的数据文件

3分钟前,罗尔章说:

从何处可以获得命名所有调用名称的数据文件

我需要你的帮助