How does uninstall work in CCT?

sambosco

I had a couple of slots that I wanted to wipe clean without reverting to a backup. So, I tried the uninstall function in CCT.  However, it looks like anything that I put in the slots is now unavailable in myWWE. Is there any way to reverse this?

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2022 at 8:46 PM, sambosco said:

I should have mentioned that the characters are still playable in My Univers mode.

I think it's just a "playable" character thing. In game, launch CCT, go to the character you want to "unlock" in MyWWE, not Universe 1 mode for example.

And select "playable" in the contextual menu, you can also move it to Superstar, Manager, etc...

Thank you. I will give it a try.

On 8/17/2022 at 4:01 AM, BlackBen83 said:

I think it's just a "playable" character thing. In game, launch CCT, go to the character you want to "unlock" in MyWWE, not Universe 1 mode for example.

And select "playable" in the contextual menu, you can also move it to Superstar, Manager, etc...

• Like 1

On 8/17/2022 at 4:01 AM, BlackBen83 said:

It's some weird glitch, the unlock doesn't work. It's only happening with the characters from the rising stars pack. I created a separate topic on it, since I'm not sure this really has anything to do with uninstall after all. Thanks again for your help!