Could someone help me inject a custom image?

danbucks

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone could help me out. I really want the WWF attitude logo for the watermark in my Universe but I can't download it now the 2k19 servers are dead. I've spent like 2 days on tutorials and stuff but it's all far more in depth than I need so I'm hoping someone can help me out with how to do it? I've even got as far as extracting the 0000.oodle file and replacing it with a logo I downloaded then injecting but I just can't seem to make it work :(

11 hours ago, danbucks said:

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone could help me out. I really want the WWF attitude logo for the watermark in my Universe but I can't download it now the 2k19 servers are dead. I've spent like 2 days on tutorials and stuff but it's all far more in depth than I need so I'm hoping someone can help me out with how to do it? I've even got as far as extracting the 0000.oodle file and replacing it with a logo I downloaded then injecting but I just can't seem to make it work :(

If you want to install a custom logo on an existing logo in game, you just have to extract the ".oodl" file with Pac Editor, compress (or decompress) this same file on your desktop by renaming it ".dds" in order to have a preview.

Open this .dds file with Paint.net or Photoshop. Then open your custom logo as well.

Check the size (512x256) as well as the DX for saving and layout of your personal logo.

Make sure that your logo is at the right proportion. Save as ".dds".

Compress with oodle.tools into oodl. and inject it into Pac Editor instead of the original, often named 0001.oodl. or 0001.dds.

17 hours ago, danbucks said:

Hi all,

this video will clearly help u to inject logo to wwe 2k19 offline

• 5 weeks later...

@BlackBen83 Hello Mate, just followed your instructions for this,

"

If you want to install a custom logo on an existing logo in game, you just have to extract the ".oodl" file with Pac Editor, compress (or decompress) this same file on your desktop by renaming it ".dds" in order to have a preview.

Open this .dds file with Paint.net or Photoshop. Then open your custom logo as well.

Check the size (512x256) as well as the DX for saving and layout of your personal logo.

Make sure that your logo is at the right proportion. Save as ".dds".

Compress with oodle.tools into oodl. and inject it into Pac Editor instead of the original, often named 0001.oodl. or 0001.dds."

However, it just will not change in game. I am trying to change the classic WWF logo to the version with the F. I have even unpacked the file I moved over and it has my new log, but just will not show up in Game. :( Any ideas.

Regards

• Like 1

@bubs007 where's located your logo please? I'll try to do a step by step picture if you want. What is his file number?

I'm very interested in modifying ppv or WWE logo during matches for my universe mode.

Thank you @BlackBen83I really appreciate you even spending any time to look.

@also if you don't mind. When you put a guide together can you use paint.net? I think the reason mine could be trouble some is because my photoshop plugins might not be working correctly

Edited by bubs007
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, bubs007 said:

Thank you @BlackBen83I really appreciate you even spending any time to look.

@also if you don't mind. When you put a guide together can you use paint.net? I think the reason mine could be trouble some is because my photoshop plugins might not be working correctly

Hi, I also use Paint.net, I give you a link with all the explanations image by image. I hope to have been clear enough https://www.mediafire.com/file/3xg3so9zxpthd3e/Logo_extraction.rar/file

I take the opportunity to put here the explanations of the images if you have other questions.

- 1-extract all the folders in a folder that you will have created on your desktop with the copy of the original logo of the game.

- 1-extract 2 - create two folders for the extraction files in the folder you've created on your desktop.

- 1-extract 3 - in each folder extract the oodl files

----------------------------------------------------------

- 2-Oodle tool 1 - open & decompress the 0000.oodl logo and rename into 0000.dds

- 2-Oodle tool 2 - wait a moment and a .dds file is saved

- 2-Oodle tool 3 - you have extracted your .dds format logo

- 3-Paint.net 1 - open in Paint.net and look the size of the logo, 256x128 here. Your custom logo must have the same size too.

- 3-Paint.net 2 - here's an example with AEW logo copied from Google, we need to resize it

- 3-Paint.net 3 - Here's the same logo resized and manually centered with Paint.net tools

- 3-Paint.net 4 - If you saved the Vanilla WWF logo you'll see you need to save it in DXT5 (BC3), do the same for your custom logo

- 3-Paint.net 5 - You can rename your logo as you wish, it will not affect the future injection.

- 4-Oodle tool 4 - Then go back to Oodle Tools and compress the newly created .dds (here AEW), this is the 256x128 logo sized.

Return to Paint.net to finish the two others logos in 512x256.

- 5-Paint.net 6 - in the second files the orginal logo is a 512x256, and you have a shadow to work too. Just resize your first logo in 512x256, and make a shadow of your logo based on the same colour (black background and red logo full).

- 5-Paint.net 7 - Example with the AEW logo background, save those 2 in .dds, now you have your 3 logos, just compress those 2 with Oodle Tools to have your new to inject, the background is the 0008.

To create your oodl. files it's the same operation, Oodle Tools and compress in oodl format, open your .dds with Oodle, and just compress in the folder where the 512x256 0000.oodl & the 0008.oodl are.

This is amazing @BlackBen83 - I really didn't expect you to do all that for me. What a legend you are.

However I did everything to the letter and it has not worked. Just the usual W. I even decompressed the file and it had all my logo's I had done.

I also cleared and regened chunk file. Not sure what I am doing wrong :(

4 minutes ago, bubs007 said:

This is amazing @BlackBen83 - I really didn't expect you to do all that for me. What a legend you are.

However I did everything to the letter and it has not worked. Just the usual W. I even decompressed the file and it had all my logo's I had done.

I also cleared and regened chunk file. Not sure what I am doing wrong :(

No worries, if I can help. Make sure your logos have the same size 256x128 for the first, and 512x256 for the two others.

Maybe try to inject directly the .dds instead of the .oodl, copy and paste the new logo in the WWE2k19 > pac > logo folder

Clear & regen.

51 minutes ago, bubs007 said:

Still no luck. Not sure what is wrong. Noticed the original file is 32KB, but after my amendments is 320KB could this be the problem?

I don't think, it is rarely a problem of weight but more of size (256x128) are you sure all your logo are saved in .dds (DXT5)?

From what I've done on PPV logos (updated AEW or Wrestle Kingdom 15 for example), the logo can be heavier in KB, but it comes out well in game. Have you tried to change one PPV logo show for example? To see if it works.

Edited by BlackBen83

Ah ok. Nah 100% followed it. I just can't work it out. Just out of interest have you been able to change that file. I think it might be just that particular file? the W.

See I am working on Golden Era, Attitude,  Ruthless and about 2012 with TNA. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bubs007 said:

Ah ok. Nah 100% followed it. I just can't work it out. Just out of interest have you been able to change that file. I think it might be just that particular file? the W.

See I am working on Golden Era, Attitude,  Ruthless and about 2012 with TNA. 

Ok no problem, it is indeed this logo there in game? https://www.mediafire.com/view/2z3igxf1428ghpv

If you can wait a little I could do a test after tomorrow evening with an AEW logo for example to see if it appears in game.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Yes, thats what I want to change. Howver, I have done the same process with a different logo and it has worked. Thank you so much. I just do not think you can change those LOGOS

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bubs007 said:

Yes, thats what I want to change. Howver, I have done the same process with a different logo and it has worked. Thank you so much. I just do not think you can change those LOGOS

Hey, just for information, this is the one you try to inject on the gold WWF logo? I'll try with mine tomorrow.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/314829830182226221/

@bubs007 Hey, I have done some injection in game, and the WWF is good for me, I have replace the WCW red logo, and WM13 by AEW Fight For The Fallen.

https://www.mediafire.com/view/a0gwlhm5rzatxf5

In fact the logo you're searching (this one in 512x512) is the lgc600007.

I found on Smacktalks a logo list that you can use to know where to inject what you want : https://www.mediafire.com/file/by3g04xwktiuu34/LogoList.rar/file

So I am not an expert modder, but is there a tool of some kind that would allow a player to simply inject custom images that would normally have been uploaded using the WWE 2k image uploader that is now no longer active for 2k19?

Something that would require less effort than this.

2 hours ago, Deadthing79 said:

So I am not an expert modder, but is there a tool of some kind that would allow a player to simply inject custom images that would normally have been uploaded using the WWE 2k image uploader that is now no longer active for 2k19?

Something that would require less effort than this.

Yes, there is the KGTools 2k19 trainer for a fee. Search for Prince of Codes on google.

Well that's a shame. I like how 2K games has opened themselves up for others to make money off their code by offering tools that should be part of the game to begin with.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deadthing79 said:

Well that's a shame. I like how 2K games has opened themselves up for others to make money off their code by offering tools that should be part of the game to begin with.

Well, for free you can use Oodle.tools and Pac Editor to inject some logos for the game. Even if it will limit you at some point.

I understand, but you have to take into account that if a tool is free it is thanks to "financial" contributors who do it for the community. It takes a lot of time, it's time-consuming to set up for some programs, and it still takes money.

Some others are paid because they were directly created by the creator himself I think. Even if I understand your point of view, I would say that any work deserves to be paid in the good sense of the word (we should not abuse either). But since I've been in this business, I've been able to recognize the ones that are fair and the ones that are not so fair.

Edited by BlackBen83