Loge file pac question regarding types ?

sidkaramat

Hi I need some help regarding logo files, what i can see is there are two main archives, 2nd is for thumbnail and 1st for image related stuff.

Now about first part

• 0000 : main logo file i.e. actual image goes here. Images also have alpha channels for transparency
  • 1 : this is transparency map but I think it's for transparency sliders
  • 2 : This is bump map or height map but it's greenish, sort of mapping to green channel in bump maps indicating height. But which tool can generate this greenish height map.
  • 8:  I don't know but probably it's for glow effect, when you choose a color and make the logo visible area glow, it defines area with will be effected by glow?????
  • A:  Not sure, but from looking at the colors, probably its for controlling shining , and areas to shine are blue probably.
  • 1E : have no clue at all, masking or something for the object below the logo ?

Edited by sidkaramat

• sidkaramat changed the title to Loge file pac question regarding types ?

I haven't dipped into Modding yet but I'm very curious about Custom Logo info as once the community knows how to pretty much perfectly mimic the Logo Importer I'm down.

Do you think 1, 2, 8, A, and/or 1E have anything to do with the  "Emboss" and "Invisible" features?

Also are the images you are looking through the In-Game logos? Some have multiple color segments that can be edited unlike Custom logos, perhaps that factors into the different categories you aren't sure of.

I know there's another method where you create a Group Image and then edit it's actual image to whatever you would like, that would have the same credentials as a Custom Logo uploaded via the Image Uploader in the sense it wouldn't have those variable color selections like the In-Game logos.

Edited by TheNoOneM1

• 10 months later...