New to modding on pc have some questions regarding mods plus PWM.

TheGodKawaki

Number 1 can you have a different entrance music for a certain attire slot or no and trons etc.

Number 2 Can’t download steam Required items on PWM even tho I checked help did absolutely everything so it has to be a website problem sadly I would like to know if you guys are planning to fix it.

Thanks for looking but really if anyone knows how to fix this problem with the site I appreciate it much love guys!

Check my steam to see that I own the game.

12 hours ago, TheGodKawaki said:

Number 1 can you have a different entrance music for a certain attire slot or no and trons etc.

Number 2 Can’t download steam Required items on PWM even tho I checked help did absolutely everything so it has to be a website problem sadly I would like to know if you guys are planning to fix it.

Thanks for looking but really if anyone knows how to fix this problem with the site I appreciate it much love guys!

Check my steam to see that I own the game.

hello bro... ok the solution for ur doubts are...

for the first ONE: No, we CANNOT have different entrance music or trons of different attire slot as it is just customization of the original character in wwe 2k19. if u want u can install a sound mod for ur superstar... 

for the second one: TO download steam required mods u must be sure that u already have the steam game of WWE 2K19. the pwm uses a special algorithm that detects whether u have a real wwe 2k19 game or not.. so if the steam required button is ON then u must need real game to download it or it wont work..  OR else u have the real wwe 2k19 game but the issue persist.. then do as follows. 

LOGIN TO STEAM > CLICK UR PROFILE PIC >  PRESS EDIT PROFILE BUTTON > GO TO PRIVACY SETTINGS > then turn on 'my basic details', 'my profile', and 'game details TO PUBLIC.

AND THEN go to pwm and sync the profile.. and it will start TO WORK.... thank uu

19 minutes ago, Lord Tengen said:hello bro... ok the solution for ur doubts are...

for the first ONE: No, we CANNOT have different entrance music or trons of different attire slot as it is just customization of the original character in wwe 2k19. if u want u can install a sound mod for ur superstar... 

for the second one: TO download steam required mods u must be sure that u already have the steam game of WWE 2K19. the pwm uses a special algorithm that detects whether u have a real wwe 2k19 game or not.. so if the steam required button is ON then u must need real game to download it or it wont work..  OR else u have the real wwe 2k19 game but the issue persist.. then do as follows. 

LOGIN TO STEAM > CLICK UR PROFILE PIC >  PRESS EDIT PROFILE BUTTON > GO TO PRIVACY SETTINGS > then turn on 'my basic details', 'my profile', and 'game details TO PUBLIC.

AND THEN go to pwm and sync the profile.. and it will start TO WORK.... thank uu

I did that and sync to profile like the website tells you but nothing is working I don’t know if I’m the problem or the website the is causing me  problems but I’m glad you are trying to help it means a lot to me thanks

Edited by TheGodKawaki
Can’t spell if my life depended on it lmfao

1 hour ago, TheGodKawaki said:

I did that and sync to profile like the website tells you but nothing is working I don’t know if I’m the problem or the website the is causing me  problems but I’m glad you are trying to help it means a lot to me thanks

ooh actually when i got this error i did that.. did u sync in pwm profile area

fixed it seems like it was a issue on my end it was steam not looking at my data check under Steam games then there will be this option Steam Status Steam ready! means it will work if you Steam Status says  Steam cache not flushed, try again later. then it won't work no matter what you do can you fix it by yourself? give it time took me 2 days hope this helps someone out there.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2022 at 6:11 AM, TheGodKawaki said:

fixed it seems like it was a issue on my end it was steam not looking at my data check under Steam games then there will be this option Steam Status Steam ready! means it will work if you Steam Status says  Steam cache not flushed, try again later. then it won't work no matter what you do can you fix it by yourself? give it time took me 2 days hope this helps someone out there.

Thank you very much, it is very interesting indeed. I'll test this as soon as I can, I've had the same problem for a few weeks now, so I couldn't take anything on PWM "yes" stuff.

I had made a post a while ago here, but after several tries I had finally given up.