Refat's WWE 2K22 Modding Thread: Go Shiozaki, Nikkita Lyons, Candice Michelle, Tama Tonga '22, Christy Hemme V2, Sable 2003 V2, Eva Marie attire pack, Lita 2007, Ashley Massaro, Brody King

Refat

• Refat changed the title to Refat's WWE 2K22 Modding Thread: Tama Tonga '22, Christy Hemme V2, Sable 2003 V2, Eva Marie attire pack, Lita 2007, Ashley Massaro, Brody King
17 hours ago, jamesmichaels said:

Who did you use as a base for Lita? It's crashing because I'm missing parts. It looks great. Just trying to figure it out. Thanks!

All the files that required are included with the mod. If you are doing this properly then it won't crash

• Refat changed the title to Refat's WWE 2K22 Modding Thread: Candice Michelle, Tama Tonga '22, Christy Hemme V2, Sable 2003 V2, Eva Marie attire pack, Lita 2007, Ashley Massaro, Brody King
On 11/7/2022 at 2:43 PM, Refat said:

All the files that required are included with the mod. If you are doing this properly then it won't crash

I had the same problem, only the face showed up ingame. I noticed the attire folder was called (number)_attire, changing it to (number)_Default_Attire fixed it though.

• Like 1

• Refat changed the title to Refat's WWE 2K22 Modding Thread: Nikkita Lyons, Candice Michelle, Tama Tonga '22, Christy Hemme V2, Sable 2003 V2, Eva Marie attire pack, Lita 2007, Ashley Massaro, Brody King
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's WWE 2K22 Modding Thread: Go Shiozaki, Nikkita Lyons, Candice Michelle, Tama Tonga '22, Christy Hemme V2, Sable 2003 V2, Eva Marie attire pack, Lita 2007, Ashley Massaro, Brody King
  • 4 months later...