BlackBen83 audio ramp GFX with arena effect update - 595 files (28/08/2023)

BlackBen83

Hello all,

Here is one of the last projects I have been working on for the last six months to find the right tone in game, after several tries here is the file containing a little more than 302 .bk2 files to be injected in the GFX .ramp.

This will allow you to avoid using Sound Editor for the solo superstars entrance, and thus save space in the Sound Editor to inject the sounds of your favorite tag teams themes.

There will even be slots left in Sound Editor if you want to inject other .wem files.

Here's the link https://mega.nz/folder/NG8TxDTJ#uAeMkC3o0JpsR7CoAUkVNQ

Note that each entrance theme has a number (for example RVD slot 106), this is simply the number of the moveset/slot used by the mod, You will find the themes of the basic CCT slots, and others not used (thanks to @BlindedByTheGrace to have unlocked all the other slots).

I don't personally use ramps video, and I find it a good way to save Sound Editor slots.

I hope this will help you and make your game even more interesting. Feel free to make a donation if you want ;)

Hope you enjoy

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Too Sweet 1

Today update : 978-Murphy - Disciple (last WWE synch), forgotten in the first pack .rar 

I will update the next missing ones in the link, see in PWM.

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 audio ramp GFX with arena effect (03/11/2022)

Big updated folder in one pack, I added the majority of some updated themes such as :

- Marina Shafir'22

- Rey Fenix'22

- Pentagon Jr'22

- EVIL'22

- Juice Robinson'22

and many others (like Tag Teams themes too). See the link on the first post.

Enjoy,

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2022 at 12:54 AM, BlackBen83 said:

Hello all,

Here is one of the last projects I have been working on for the last six months to find the right tone in game, after several tries here is the file containing a little more than 302 .bk2 files to be injected in the GFX .ramp.

This will allow you to avoid using Sound Editor for the solo superstars entrance, and thus save space in the Sound Editor to inject the sounds of your favorite tag teams themes.

There will even be slots left in Sound Editor if you want to inject other .wem files.

Here's the link http://www.prowrestlingmods.io/file/e078cbaf83a303f92e94a8c8c724bd88

Note that each entrance theme has a number (for example RVD slot 106), this is simply the number of the moveset/slot used by the mod, You will find the themes of the basic CCT slots, and others not used (thanks to @BlindedByTheGrace to have unlocked all the other slots).

I don't personally use ramps video, and I find it a good way to save Sound Editor slots.

I hope this will help you and make your game even more interesting. Feel free to make a donation if you want ;)

Hope you enjoy

Thanks for sharing it. One of the hardest assignments are rhetorical essays. But don't worry this https://writinguniverse.com/essay-types/rhetorical-essays/ post make your work easy. Take your time choosing your closest issue and looking into the rhetorics while you develop your thoughts. Essay samples offer as potential beginning points.

Thanks for sharing it .

Edited by LisaBarnard
  • Too Sweet 1

Added some stuff today !

Tag Team audio ramp for :

- The Dudley Boyz 2000

- The Natural Disasters.

- Ka En Tai 2000

Solo audio ramp for :

- Jerry The King Lawler

- Adam Bomb

- Big Show 2000

- Bad News Brown

- Bruiser Brody

- Crash Holly 2000

- Doink The Clown (Heel theme)

- Great Muta (Concerto version)

- CM Punk 2011

- Albert 2002

- Val Venis 1998

- Sgt. Slaughter

- Larry Zbyszko (Dangerous Alliance)

- Honky Tonk Man

- Dan Severn 1998

- Brian Pillman 1997

- Steve Austin (WCW) 1995

- Iron Sheik

Hope you enjoy, see you later for new updates. Merry Christmas all !

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 audio ramp GFX with arena effect (24/12/2022)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 audio ramp GFX with arena effect update - 505 files (24/08/2023)

Hi all,

Updates 2023 of my .ramp with audio. 505 files.

I reworked each track with the correct calibration, distortion, arena effect and added reverb. Finally I've recalibrated the volume so that you can put the game sound at 100% for the music, so that the ramps are at the same volume.

If there's a missing theme, or a volume problem, let me know here.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 audio ramp GFX with arena effect update - 595 files (28/08/2023)

@talon Hey, link updated for the audio ramp last night above.

Added 90 missing ramps. AJ Lee, William Regal, or Rhea Ripley '23 (Judgment Day theme) synch with the 2k19 / 2k20 port entrance. I've just crop the long silence, and paste the guitar to add the good rythm with the move of Rhea Ripley.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

@Hey Yo Hi,

For call names, it's best to go directly to Sound Editor and edit the ra_m.pck file. I don't think you'll get any sound for caws slots, and some mods.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 4 months later...