Landra James Mods (Johnny Gargano RR'23/John Cena '23 Updated Face/Usos Survivor Series '22/Aj Styles OC '23/Roman Reigns '22/Finn Balor Extreme Rules/Tesla Car/Johnny Gargano Return/Andrew Tate/Brock Lesnar Tractor/Usos Summerslam '22/Sheamus '22)

Landra James

LANDRA JAMES MODS

IF YOU EVER FEEL LIKE TO DONATE ME FOR MY WORK

YOU CAN DONATE HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Released Mods

Latest Released :               Johnny Gargano Royal Rumble '23 Download

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Mods        

Bobby Lashley Updated Attire Mod Download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Owens Updated Attire Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theory '22  Updated Attire with New Look  Download

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Usos '22  Updated Attire with New Look  Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sheamus '22  Updated Attire  Download

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Usos Summerslam '22  Updated Attire  Download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brock Lesnar  Summerslam '22  Tractor   Download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew Tate Mod Download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny Gargano Return Mod Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn Balor Extreme Rules Mod Download

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roman Reigns '22 Updated Attire Mod Download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aj Styles Updated Attire Mod Download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usos Survivor Series '22 Attire Mod Download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Cena '23 Updated Attire & Face Mod Download

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Preview

Aj Styles '22 Updated Attire Preview

smacktalks_ajstyles.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobby Lashley '22 Updated Attire Preview

Smacktalk_Bobby_Lashley.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Owens '22 Updated Attire Preview
Preview_KO_22.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theory '22 Updated Attire & New Look Preview

SmacktalksPreview_Theory.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Usos '22 Updated Attire with New Look Preview

smackalks_uso.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheamus '22 Updated Attire Preview

Sheamus.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Usos Summerslam '22 Updated Attire Preview 

usos.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny Gargano Return Attire Preview

Gargano_YtThumbnail.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tesla Car Prop Preview

tesla.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn Balor Extreme Rules '22 Preview

Finn_Balor_ER_Preview.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roman Reigns '22 Updated Attire Preview

YT_Thumbnail.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aj Styles OC '23 Updated Attire Preview

Preview.png

Edited by Landra James
  • Like 1

• Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • 2 weeks later...

Great mods, the site you use to upload them is absolute aids though, even with adblocker it constantly keeps automatically downloading viral .exes, took me about 15 minutes to get through to the mega page

On 7/22/2022 at 5:36 AM, DrJoeyMagnum said:

I'm going to need to upload your mods to a site that doesn't auto download viral.exes, I'll give you 2 days 

ok i'll update the links

On 7/21/2022 at 9:13 PM, GS1981 said:

Great mods, the site you use to upload them is absolute aids though, even with adblocker it constantly keeps automatically downloading viral .exes, took me about 15 minutes to get through to the mega page

done i had changed the links to direct links, now it should be working fine.

• Like 1

• Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (The Usos '22/Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Sheamus '22/The Usos '22/Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)

Hi mate again love the mods but i can't download them, i'm trying to download Sheamus and as soon as i land on the page the page flicks to a adware page trying to get me to agree to some nastys, i have used adblock and the usual stuff but it wont allow me to get to the mod with adblock on

59 minutes ago, GS1981 said:

Hi mate again love the mods but i can't download them, i'm trying to download Sheamus and as soon as i land on the page the page flicks to a adware page trying to get me to agree to some nastys, i have used adblock and the usual stuff but it wont allow me to get to the mod with adblock on

These type of links are scum in the community tbh.  Just use Patreon if you want money.

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 6:43 PM, GS1981 said:

ok i'll change the link in a few minute from youtube too

Edited by Landra James
  • Like 1

• Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Usos Summerslam '22/Sheamus '22/The Usos '22/Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Brock Lesnar Tractor/Usos Summerslam '22/Sheamus '22/The Usos '22/Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Andrew Tate/Brock Lesnar Tractor/Usos Summerslam '22/Sheamus '22/The Usos '22/Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Johnny Gargano Return/Andrew Tate/Brock Lesnar Tractor/Usos Summerslam '22/Sheamus '22/The Usos '22/Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Tesla Car(WIP)/Johnny Gargano Return/Andrew Tate/Brock Lesnar Tractor/Usos Summerslam '22/Sheamus '22/The Usos '22/Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Tesla Car/Johnny Gargano Return/Andrew Tate/Brock Lesnar Tractor/Usos Summerslam '22/Sheamus '22/The Usos '22/Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)
  • Landra James changed the title to Landra James Mods (Finn Balor Extreme Rules/Tesla Car/Johnny Gargano Return/Andrew Tate/Brock Lesnar Tractor/Usos Summerslam '22/Sheamus '22/The Usos '22/Theory '22 Mod/Kevin Owens '22 Mod/Bobby Lashley '22 Mod/Aj Styles '22 Mod)

Hi Landra what's the secret than you have to need to do when you make your mods, than they can port their titles in their waist in Blender? what' did i need to do, i'm a newbie creator too?

14 hours ago, Enigma2021 said:

Hi Landra what's the secret than you have to need to do when you make your mods, than they can port their titles in their waist in Blender? what' did i need to do, i'm a newbie creator too?

To get belts on mods, you have to open the original Attire mdl in Hex and copy the atpt section of hex to your own mdl