2 Questions about 2K19 Custom Images

TheNoOneM1

As a big CAW user and with the 2K19 Servers going down next week, I'm wondering if I were to get 2K19 on PC and completely fill my Custom Logo storage in the game, would I later be able to easily swap out the Custom Images with different images of the same dimensions from my PC?

I know there's other methods, such as replacing the In-Game Stock Images with whatever you want, and then either leaving the new image in the stock section or making a Group Image of it, saving it and then bringing the original stock image back to have both available.

But is it any easier to simply swap a Custom Image for another? Is that possible?

Second question is about the Emboss feature. I understand there's multiple files for every image in the game, and I think the secondary image is for the Emboss/Invisible feature and doesn't include color. Is that right? Is that all there is to it, just duplicate the colored image but remove the color?

Thinking about getting the game on my laptop just to upload logos and then re-download my save when I buy my gaming PC and then that's when I'll get into Mods.

On 6/22/2022 at 9:57 AM, TheNoOneM1 said:

As a big CAW user and with the 2K19 Servers going down next week, I'm wondering if I were to get 2K19 on PC and completely fill my Custom Logo storage in the game, would I later be able to easily swap out the Custom Images with different images of the same dimensions from my PC?

I know there's other methods, such as replacing the In-Game Stock Images with whatever you want, and then either leaving the new image in the stock section or making a Group Image of it, saving it and then bringing the original stock image back to have both available.

But is it any easier to simply swap a Custom Image for another? Is that possible?

Second question is about the Emboss feature. I understand there's multiple files for every image in the game, and I think the secondary image is for the Emboss/Invisible feature and doesn't include color. Is that right? Is that all there is to it, just duplicate the colored image but remove the color?

Thinking about getting the game on my laptop just to upload logos and then re-download my save when I buy my gaming PC and then that's when I'll get into Mods.

helloo bro... i understood ur issue. 
and ig this video will clearly help u to import and export logos into and out of wwe 2k19. and i also use this same method to import n export

this method is bit hard.. but its really cool... u only need photoshop n its NVIDIA texture plugins to do this well...

thank u brother... this method requires no steam. so u can upload logo and images offline...

• Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 1:45 AM, Lord Tengen said:

helloo bro... i understood ur issue. 
and ig this video will clearly help u to import and export logos into and out of wwe 2k19. and i also use this same method to import n export

this method is bit hard.. but its really cool... u only need photoshop n its NVIDIA texture plugins to do this well...

thank u brother... this method requires no steam. so u can upload logo and images offline...

Does the Emboss and Invisible features work this way?