Banshee mods: Keith Lee, Damian Priest, Imperium, Ali GFX, Edge, Dijak, Butch, Seth Rollins, Dirty Dango, Tyler Bate, Karrion Kross, Swerve Strickland, Theory, Romans Reigns, The Usos, Bayley, Gunther, Bobby Lashley & much, much more!

Banshee

Hey there, it's Banshee. I will be periodically posting my WWE 2K22 mods in this thread.

This thread has various sections: Characters / GFXChampionships / Misc.  Navigate to what you need.

All mods here are made by me, therefore reusing them is only possible by asking me personally and crediting me.

Twitter: Banshee

Mod installation tutorial: PWM Wiki

Enjoy! 💖

CHARACTERS:

Kevin Owens - RAW '22

xRujlKh.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Riddle - RAW '22

sm927bI.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Big E - Fugees

xeRKme3.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Giovanni Vinci - NXT '22

xXbkjVq.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Gunther - SmackDown '22 (V2)

ecFkaii.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Update: Did a custom sculpt of the body and the head. Touched up the trunks textures.

Ludwig Kaiser - SmackDown '22 (V3)

Preview picture from V2 (outdated)

wn6p7Hi.jpg

Preview picture from V3 (updated)

JaSxQrn.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Update: Did a custom sculpt of the body, the head and the clothing. Re-dyed the hair. Render included. Preview 

Riddle - Black & Green '22 (V2)

NvPl8QT.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Update: Made the shiny black parts on the clothing less shiny and more vinyl-like. 

Bobby Lashley - WWE Day 1 '22

jyTV8JH.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Dakota Kai - NXT / Main Event '21 (V2)

W4aAZmw.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Update: Modified the tone of the hair, added highlights and darkened the roots.

Angel - Los Lotharios '22

H8KCbHT.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Rick Boogs - WrestleMania 38

Py88GhK.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

King Nakamura - WrestleMania 38

xwImYgs.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

ZELINA VEGA - Clash of Champions '20

(HAIR MAY BE BROKEN, DON'T RECOMMEND INSTALLING)

EgH1heN.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Giovanni Vinci - Beige '22

6u9MDlc.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Update: Resculpted the body and the head to make it more accurate to his current look. 
Update 2: Resculpted the head and the face so it doesn't look like Handsome Squidward. Preview pic wasn't updated.
Render included.

Bayley - Ding Dong, Hello!

7GhiAaP.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

The Usos - Bloodline '22
Gray Version

zmidXIA.jpg

Black Version

GmOASWU.jpg

Gray: DOWNLOAD / Black: DOWNLOAD

Update: Added a version with black bottoms. Changed their generic shoes to their more accurate Air Force 1-like shoes.

Roman Reigns - Bloodline '22

aHlUice.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Theory - RAW '22

URCl5rg.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Render included.

Swerve Strickland - AEW Fyter Fest '22

kJ5k5d0.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Render included.

Ciampa - RAW August 8, 2022

zc8nELB.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Tegan Nox - SmackDown '21

MU0IDvU.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Karrion Kross - SmackDown '22

CFSZnFu.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Credits: BRONX for the hair and parts of the head texture.

Tyler Bate - NXT '22

Xg8sMkv.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Render included.

Dirty Dango - IMPACT Bound for Glory '22

ySlS4IK.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Theme song included.

Seth Rollins - Custom "Flames" Attire '22

DESJgNF.jpg

Hqxiv84.jpg

8CFdW2j.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Butch - The Brawling Brutes '22

ttxNeiP.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Default entrance attire jacket, no Brawling Brutes hat.

Donovan Dijak - NXT '22

jyg8k3e.jpg

BJZYiDq.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Entrance attire and good sized render included.

Edge - The Brood '22

BhkDguy.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Render included.

Imperium - SmackDown '23
(CRASH FIXED. DELETE PREVIOUS VERSION AND DOWNLOAD AGAIN)

5frFnMK.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

All of Imperium included: Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser, Giovanni Vinci.
Download my updated names SDB mod in the Misc section to have their updated names.
Happy New Year 2023!

Damian Priest - Judgment Day '23

Yh5lfzh.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Keith Lee - RAW '21

sMBMW5P.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

GFX:

Mustafa Ali - 2022 GFX

IZYv1K0.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶     

Titantron, apron, banner, thunderdome GFX and theme song included.

CHAMPIONSHIPS:

NXT 2.0 Women's Championship

IgoJAsP.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

NXT 2.0 Championship

n6oQLsN.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Intercontinental Championship - Enhanced

V1

RfG3DiJ.jpg

V2

bMLNtQ1.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶

Details: Gave it more shine and tweaked the color a little to make it more TV accurate.

MISCELLANEOUS:

WWE Name Changes 

Iiqpzol.jpg

DOWNLOAD ▶ 
    DESCRIPTION: Updates the names of some WWE Superstars accordingly to their recent name changes. 
English, French, Spanish and German included.
Updated as of January 2023. Preview picture outdated.

Names:

• Alba Fyre
  • Angel
  • Axiom
  • Baron Corbin (replaces Happy Corbin)
  • Butch
  • Cruz Del Toro
  • Giovanni Vinci
  • Gunther
  • Humberto
  • Iyo Sky
  • JD McDonagh
  • Ludwig Kaiser
  • Katana Chance
  • Raquel Rodriguez
  • Seth "Freakin" Rollins

Edited by Banshee
New mod release
  • Like 11

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: NXT 2.0 & NXT 2.0 Women's Championship, Name Changes Released!
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: Giovanni Vinci, Big E, Kevin Owens '22, NXT 2.0 & NXT 2.0 Women's Championship, Name Changes Released!
5 minutes ago, theMasterof619 said:

hey man awesome mods

but when i gave the nxt title to bron breaker caw game crashes any idea why ?

It only crashes with Bron Breakker's CAW?

2 hours ago, theMasterof619 said:

yeah only crashes when selected caw

but when i selected with santos it dont

Just tried with several CAWs, didn't crash for me. If yours still does, just avoid using CAWs with that title.

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: Gunther, Giovanni Vinci, Big E, Kevin Owens '22, NXT 2.0 & NXT 2.0 Women's Championship, Name Changes Released!
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser, Giovanni Vinci, Big E, Kevin Owens '22, NXT 2.0 & NXT 2.0 Women's Championship, Name Changes Released!
7 hours ago, gamingsinceatari said:

Thanks for al you've done so far.  Great quality all the way around.  If you have anymore 2k20 mods you dont mind porting i would love to have em.

Appreciate it! I'll dig up some of my 2K20 mods and if I see some worth porting, I will. 

• Like 1

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: Bobby Lashley, Riddle, Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser, Giovanni Vinci, Big E, Kevin Owens '22, NXT 2.0 & NXT 2.0 Women's Championship, Name Changes Released!

Awesome job on the re-sculpt of Walter/Gunther. I've tried to re-sculpt a few people in Blender and every time, their face becomes invisible... At least that's one off the list now! haha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, petebaldwin said:

Awesome job on the re-sculpt of Walter/Gunther. I've tried to re-sculpt a few people in Blender and every time, their face becomes invisible... At least that's one off the list now! haha

Yeah it's tricky sometimes, you gotta find workarounds everytime, some models are messed up, some have their model in both the basemodel.mdl and the attire.mdl it's odd.

Bobby Lashley - Day 1 2022 out now!

zPi6VZP.png

2 hours ago, RKL1996 said:

Can you de-aged the 08 Kane Mr. Banshee ? Thank you

Isn't he already de-aged by default compared to regular Kane? Either way I'll look into it. 👍

Edited by Banshee

8 hours ago, Banshee said:

Bobby Lashley - Day 1 2022 out now!

zPi6VZP.png

Isn't he already de-aged by default compared to regular Kane? Either way I'll look into it. 👍

Nope he's face is wrinkled on the 08 version looks like corporate Kane 

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee mods: Dakota Kai, Bobby Lashley, Riddle, Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser, Giovanni Vinci, Big E, Kevin Owens '22, NXT 2.0 & NXT 2.0 Women's Championship, Name Changes Released!
54 minutes ago, theMasterof619 said:

hey man awesome mod but when i play with dakota kai she have a bug on arena like a texture failure in the ring

Can you show me a screenshot?