Entrances file

Deadite988

hello everybody! i wonder if someone know how do entrances to alt attires, i mean, the game allows create entrances for all the PACH files in a superstar pac, but there are exceptions like for example: Shawn Michaels in WM 23 attire, he had DX entrance move, titantron and music, but if you modify WM 19 HBK entrance then all the four costumes will have the same entrance, another example was The Rock retro: he have 3 diferent entrances for the 5 Pach files, how can i add a diferent entrance to a pach file, in conclusion: i want make a diferent entrance for Undertaker retro 2k15,Undertaker WM 11,12, Undertaker WM 14 and Undertaker WM15 (all they are pachs inside ch346.pac file.) ill thank you anyway,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

Probably has to be edited with a hex editor.Β  I've been wondering the same thing.Β  It's like how Undertaker's character sits up like he does.

yes, but how? what values need to change? i want diferent entrances to Undertaker 91-99 too and Rollin american badass and your gonna pay for Big Evil.

• Too Sweet 1

If it was me as a starting point I would pick put out one of the alt music tracks and locate that in the audio file, the info in the header for that track 'may' have some relevance.