TUTORIAL : SETTING UP THE MSK TAG TEAM WITH THE HIDDEN TAG-TEAM AND CHAMPION ENTRANCE MOTIONS USING CHEATENGINE

BlindedByTheGrace

This is a short tutorial I will put up on setting up the MSK tag team in the game using cheatengine. 

First there are a few things to take note of :

As Nash Carter isn't in the game, a CC downloaded model will need to be used. I have downloaded one for this tutorial.

Nash Carter's entrance ,Victory motions and moveset were not added with the DLC pack so the model will probably come with Wes Lee's motions and moveset assigned. 

However the developers added the MSK tag team victory and champion victory motions , and these are selectable in the CREATE VICTORY menu.

The Team entrance ID 1377 is not listed in the game, so we will be adding this with cheatengine.

Set up the MSK team in your game.

Give the team a slightly unique name temporarily so its easy to search in cheatengine with newer results. In this case I'll use MSKTEAM1

Set the ENTRANCE MOTION as D-GENERATION X. This will be changed in cheatengine, The ID for the D-X entrance is 1300 which is 514 in hexadecimal

Set all the GFX and theme  to Wes Lee . There isn't separate Team GFX for MSK. 

You can set up the MSK victory motions as those are listed in the game.

Save. 

Launch cheatengine and open process, select the 2k22 game.

Perform a string search for the name of the team. The name should be in capitals as shown.

Du2kANz.jpg

Browse the memory region for each result. You will be looking for a region with the data as shown below.

When looking through data , its important to be able to examine the pattern of data carefully and its arrangement, so you know the right region to select. 

What you are looking for here is the 1405 I have highlighted.

This is reverse for 514 which is the ID for the D-X entrance selected for the team.

The ID for the MSK team entrance is 1377 . Converting 1377 to hexadecimal is 561 . flip as 61 05 

qXOK3YU.jpg

Check the others also. You will find a few with the 14 05 which will be changed to 61 05

DbhLYLl.jpg

When you are done, go back to team entrance edit to preview.

You will notice the TEAM ENTRANCE SETTING is blank This is because of the unlisted entrance.

You can change the name of the team back to MSK.

You will notice the name of the entrance is  ALEXA BLISS AND NIKKI CROSS as shown

This happens as there is no listing for the entrance. If you make any changes here, the entrance will reset so ensure you have  set up everything else before the cheatengine modification.

Exit without saving.

You can now save the team data 

HnK6ZjA.jpg

The Tag title entrance in the game has always been managed by a separate file. This file links the tag entrance ID 1377 with the title entrance ID 1213.

When the team is assigned tag titles, the game will swap the entrance with the title entrance.

This is implemented for 3 tag entrances in 2k22.

The MSK tag entrance

The Imperium Tag entrance

The Ascension Tag entrance

The New Day had separate tag title entrances ion previous games, but these have been removed in 2k22.

That's about it.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

3 hours ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

Could you upload the ID list of tag entrances because the DX entrances motion can't be selected after the patch?

14 05 is DX entrance motion

2 hours ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

See in this picture that doesn't appear as selectable:

https://imgur.com/gallery/JB73umb

If the D-Generation X team entrance is not l;isted, then  I will suggest you select another entrance, maybe The Miz and Morrison. The ID is 1313. In cheatengine it will be listed as 21 05 . So look for 21 05 instead of 14 05 and change it to 61 05.

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

If the D-Generation X team entrance is not l;isted, then  I will suggest you select another entrance, maybe The Miz and Morrison. The ID is 1313. In cheatengine it will be listed as 21 05 . So look for 21 05 instead of 14 05 and change it to 61 05.

Thanks

19 minutes ago, WWE_Fanatic3 said:

You have to beat HBK in showcase to unlock DX entrance.

Ok. I didn't know it i just been playing myrise and exhibition matches

3 hours ago, qwertiak said:

Does anybody know how to assign Bellas Hidden Entrance ?

The Bella Twins Tag entrance is 2205.  I already did the whole number conversion. Nikki Bella and Brie Bella in that order.

1 hour ago, LordChugga0921 said:

ok it is the same as msk just that you need the ID's for the undisputed era motions 

ok but where do i find this id? i dont use cheat engine often