HELP!!!

HarryPotterFan95

Hiya Everyone,

I recently had to do a clean on my computer lost a bunch of stuff for 2K19 !!

I need to redownload/install Sound Editor 2019, and CCT but the links don't work for me something about my Antivirus,

I have spent a few hours now trying to get the links to work by tweaking my Antivirus and Firewall settings but have had no luck,

Is there like a direct link to the downloads for these programs, I'm guessing the links given on the pages still use Ad Fly or something ?? 

Obviously I don't want to open my computer to virus's, but these programs are kinda important for modding 😅

Any help would be most appreciated

Thanks

Edited by HarryPotterFan95

On 6/5/2022 at 7:26 PM, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya Everyone,

I recently had to do a clean on my computer lost a bunch of stuff for 2K19 !!

I need to redownload/install Sound Editor 2019, and CCT but the links don't work for me something about my Antivirus,

I have spent a few hours now trying to get the links to work by tweaking my Antivirus and Firewall settings but have had no luck,

Is there like a direct link to the downloads for these programs, I'm guessing the links given on the pages still use Ad Fly or something ?? 

Obviously I don't want to open my computer to virus's, but these programs are kinda important for modding 😅

Any help would be most appreciated

Thanks

I remember going through this when I first started out, and it was a frustrating mess. I hope someone else has better advice for you. But, I vaguely remember I eventually gave up, allowed popups/notifications when prompted, and downloaded the programs without incident. It still felt icky to me though, and I would only advise that as a last resort.