Possible to import teams into a universe?

detourne

Hey guys,  Is it possible to inject a teams file into a universe? I know we can do it for MyPlay.

I set up a lot of my teams in MyPlay, and I tied importing the data when starting a new universe, but none of the teams came through. Any ideas?

Hi,

Teams can't be copied over to Universe. The game sets these up differently. Teams in Universe mode and Exhibition are managed separately. You will have to create your teams in the Universe mode team edit menu.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 8:23 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Teams can't be copied over to Universe. The game sets these up differently. Teams in Universe mode and Exhibition are managed separately. You will have to create your teams in the Universe mode team edit menu.

Loosely based on the same topic...

What about GFX mods for teams? All instructions I'm seeing are for installing in MyWWE via Data Editor. So I'm guessing any team GFX mods can't work in Universe Mode? Is that right?

14 hours ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

Could you upload the ID list of tag entrances because the DX entrances motion can't be selected after the patch?

4 hours ago, CyberOcelot said:

Loosely based on the same topic...

What about GFX mods for teams? All instructions I'm seeing are for installing in MyWWE via Data Editor. So I'm guessing any team GFX mods can't work in Universe Mode? Is that right?

Hi,

Team gfx can work in universe, but since you can't import team data into Universe, you have to create the team in Universe mode. This will mean if you are assigning any custom gfx, they need to be selectable in the entrance menu. You can mod this by adding the ID's for the gfx and string names used to any of the cae_item pac files in the pac\menu folder using wrestkeminus. Here is a tutorial 

• Glorious 1

On 6/9/2022 at 3:48 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Team gfx can work in universe, but since you can't import team data into Universe, you have to create the team in Universe mode. This will mean if you are assigning any custom gfx, they need to be selectable in the entrance menu. You can mod this by adding the ID's for the gfx and string names used to any of the cae_item pac files in the pac\menu folder using wrestkeminus. Here is a tutorial 

Before I proceed, I just made a discovery...

It looks like some of the default team GFX are not selectable in the in-game menu by default. Is that normal?

For example, when going through the game directory, I spotted "Hype Bros" GFX labeled tag_0024. But, in-game, their entrance GFX isn't in the menu. Technically, I should just be able to add them using the method in the tutorial, right?

EDIT: I just discovered this in audio too. "Bomb Countdown" exists in Sound Editor, and I can play the song from there. But, it's not in the in-game menus. Is this normal? Can I also potentially force this to be displayed in the menus by simply adding/naming it?

Edited by CyberOcelot

5 hours ago, CyberOcelot said:

Before I proceed, I just made a discovery...

It looks like some of the default team GFX are not selectable in the in-game menu by default. Is that normal?

For example, when going through the game directory, I spotted "Hype Bros" GFX labeled tag_0024. But, in-game, their entrance GFX isn't in the menu. Technically, I should just be able to add them using the method in the tutorial, right?

EDIT: I just discovered this in audio too. "Bomb Countdown" exists in Sound Editor, and I can play the song from there. But, it's not in the in-game menus. Is this normal? Can I also potentially force this to be displayed in the menus by simply adding/naming it?

Hi,

With the gfx , you can add to the menu using the method in the tutorial. The ID will be 102400. With the audio, the ID isn't known so it can't be added. Itys not the ID you see in sound editor.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

On 6/11/2022 at 4:51 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

With the gfx , you can add to the menu using the method in the tutorial. The ID will be 102400. With the audio, the ID isn't known so it can't be added. Itys not the ID you see in sound editor.

Gotcha.
Sorry for the confusion, but I was asking if it's normal in the vanilla game that there are titantrons and songs in the game directory but not selectable in the entrance menu?

2 hours ago, CyberOcelot said:

Gotcha.
Sorry for the confusion, but I was asking if it's normal in the vanilla game that there are titantrons and songs in the game directory but not selectable in the entrance menu?

Hi. Some of the songs are for MyCareer and were not meant to be selectable in create entrance. Those trons were probably mistakenly left out or not used.

• Woo 1