When trying to download mod or tools for either both 2k19 and 2k20 I get sent to adfly?

TR71777

I don't like adfly it is a spyware site and I had run ins with it before it messed up my last gaming pc I had where it locked it down to where I I had to buy a new gaming pc is there a way to have the files sent else where like google downloads or some file share that is safer to use?

every time I try to download it sends me to here? http://eloism.net/rweasy/-60926NAVO/12819869/wrestleplus?rndad=1221568539-1653387735

Probably because it gives back a bit to the developers (substantially more than other redirection links) and people don't show their appreciation otherwise and the tools can remain free and developed for future games, too.

For example, I've decided to not have any monetization links for Data Editor in good faith that people will show their appreciation with a donation. Alas, people don't seem to appreciate the tool much at all. ;)
Thus I understand why others keep using monetization links as that gives them something back.

21 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Probably because it gives back a bit to the developers (substantially more than other redirection links) and people don't show their appreciation otherwise and the tools can remain free and developed for future games, too.

For example, I've decided to not have any monetization links for Data Editor in good faith that people will show their appreciation with a donation. Alas, people don't seem to appreciate the tool much at all. ;)
Thus I understand why others keep using monetization links as that gives them something back.

I get that I really do I appreciate anyone's work of art but I can't donate hardly at all cause I am on a fixed income from the VA after all my bills is paid including rent and cat food and debt collectors I barely have enough for myself let a lone for the rest of the month and I can't get a job cause I am disabled and I take PTSD meds and other meds as well and wouldn't pass a pee test but I do understand though times are tough as well