When 2K says LEAKED DLC: I they mean Bronson Reed

ACLDWRLD

I’m not defending 2K, or they’re removal of modding. But it seems like everyone was so quick to shift off the blame to the Jailbreak players and cheat engine guys. However, considering they (tried) to block the reading of outside .Cak files. My immediate assumption was that 2K was unhappy with the modded Bronson Reed .cak file being hosted on the PWM website

Especially considering the actual model is their own copyright (and they don’t have the rights to license the character anymore). My guess is it was a liability thing on their end, who knows though I’m just playing devil’s advocate 

I FW BlindedByTheGrace, you doin fire work on CC bruh. Hoping you can get the rest of the myfaction stuff if ever possible

edit: only reason I title this as DLC is cause of a report from way back in October suggesting Bronson was DLC for the Banzai pack. Which would make sense

(source: https://comicbook.com/gaming/amp/news/report-says-wwe-releases-screwed-up-wwe-2k22-dlc-plans/)

Edited by ACLDWRLD

2 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

That report is complete bullshit.

Idk bro, it came out way in October of 2021. Way before: 

A) We knew the release DLC dates (calls Banzai Pack as first pack correctly)

B) Anybody found the hidden Bronson Reed Model

And considering his size, it’s not that far a stretch to imagine Kacy Catanzaro replaced him on the Banzai Pack

I have a source on the game. 

(Proof, i leaked some DLC: 

The DLC we have now was the DLC planned from Day mothafuckin One. The only change was Bronson Reed, who has been replaced by Rick Boogz, as well as a late addition with Ronda Rousey. 

DLC is decided as early as the disc roster, one of the earliest things decided about the game. I've asked my source multiple times about these reports of DLC changing, and they assured me there was not a single change besides Reed from the day they decided who the DLC will be.

For example, we were always gonna have Doudrop, but when they decided to add her, they were going to add her as Piper Niven, an NXT UK rep. That should show you how early it's decided.

3 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

I have a source on the game. 

(Proof, i leaked some DLC: 

The DLC we have now was the DLC planned from Day mothafuckin One. The only change was Bronson Reed, who has been replaced by Rick Boogz, as well as a late addition with Ronda Rousey. 

DLC is decided as early as the disc roster, one of the earliest things decided about the game. I've asked my source multiple times about these reports of DLC changing, and they assured me there was not a single change besides Reed from the day they decided who the DLC will be.

For example, we were always gonna have Doudrop, but when they decided to add her, they were going to add her as Piper Niven, an NXT UK rep. That should show you how early it's decided.

That makes sense, in that case yeah it was total BS. Doesn't it still stand though that 2K could be referring to the modded bronson .cak being hosted as leaked dlc? Hence the removal of reading outside .cak files?

Also I'm a dumbass. I can't interpret that tweet besides Vader lmfao. Does your source have any info as to what's the direction they're going with all the MyFaction MyRise stuff? Is that already set in stone or are they still figuring it out on their end?

1 hour ago, ACLDWRLD said:

That makes sense, in that case yeah it was total BS. Doesn't it still stand though that 2K could be referring to the modded bronson .cak being hosted as leaked dlc? Hence the removal of reading outside .cak files?

Also I'm a dumbass. I can't interpret that tweet besides Vader lmfao. Does your source have any info as to what's the direction they're going with all the MyFaction MyRise stuff? Is that already set in stone or are they still figuring it out on their end?

I don't see them punishing cheat engine guys on this release. Very rarely do game developers add anti cheat to a game that is already out. They could in future titles, but I doubt they will with this game. Cheat engine has been around for over 10 years I believe so it's not like they don't know or are surprised that people use it imo.