All MyFaction 45+ Pack Names + How I Found Them (simple asf) (datamine summary)

ACLDWRLD

Full List

- Neon Horizon Packs I

- Vintage Series Packs II

- TLC Series Packs

- Inferno Packs

- Equalizers Packs

- Prime Time Series II Packs

- Neon Horizon Series II Packs

- Legacy Collections NXT Origins Packs

- Steel Titans Series I Packs

- Bloodlines Packs

- Survivor Series Packs

- Immortals Packs

- Midas Series II Packs

- Legacy Collections D-Generation X Packs

- Crown Jewel Packs

- Hell In A Cell Series Packs

- NXT Takeover Deluxe Packs

- Immortals Series II Packs

- Midas Packs

- Forged Series II Packs

- Vintage Series I Packs

- Superstars series II Packs

- Prime Time Series I Packs

- Signature Series II Packs

- Clash Of Champions Packs

- Booty O's Series Packs

- Inferno Series Packs

- Royal Rumble Packs

- Steel Titans Series II Packs

- WrestleMania Packs

- Elimination Chamber Packs

- Money In The Bank Packs

- Super Showdown Packs

- Legacy Collection Attitude Era Packs

- Masked Mayhem Packs

- Fastlane Packs

- Blast From The Past Packs

- Summerslam Packs

- Legacy 4 Horsewomen Packs

- Legacy Collection WCW Packs

- Backlash Packs

- Superstars Series II Packs

- TLC Packs

- Extreme Rules Packs

- Inferno Series II Packs

My notes:

- I obtained all these names by simply searching the string "Deluxe Packs", no case sensitive via Cheat Engine

- They're were 93 Results, and I've listed 45 Pack Names Here. This is because after around the Booty O's pack, I started getting a lot of duplicates. As well, there are roughly 10 or so packs listed as just "Deluxe Packs' and so I've decided to just leave them off this list

- I've also tried to leave off packs already available in the store like "WrestleMania Rewind", however I intentionally put down The "WrestleMania" Pack as it's a different result and a presumably different pack

- I also put down packs with the label "Series II" as they're separate packs from their "Series I" counterparts.

- If i did write a pack down twice lmk and I'll take it down

- I don't know what these packs contain, or when they'll release. Only info is whether they guarantee emeralds, or manager cards and such. Or in one such case where DX cosmetics are guaranteed

- Also as far as pack names go, if I wrote "Deluxe Packs", just ignore it as every pack listed here is a "deluxe pack". I just didn't care to write deluxe down every time

Most Important takeaways:

- If you check out my previous post (https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/ui30hh/locked_or_otherwise_missing_cas_parts_myfaction/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3)

You'll see that the 4 horsewomen attires that were at one point available in the CAS section (and still available through CE on PC), you'll know these parts are locked away. Now this is funny considering on of the packs listed here is a 4 horsewomen pack, likely to sell us back the same product we once already paid for when purchasing the game

- Now if you have the PC version of the game, you'll find them locked like on console. However, putting the correcting unlock byte data will not only unlock they're attires in CAS, but in the case of Sasha Banks and The DX members, they're assets in the CAE mode as well (proof: https://i.imgur.com/ZLuIFlr.png)

I don't know if this means we'll eventually be able to unlock the stuff through MyFaction, but it's pretty dumb that they have to lock away stuff we already had to do so. This is especially a ripoff if you paid for the NWO version like me

- Judging from the sheer amount of packs here, and the release behavior of 2K so far with this game, expect, I would suspect some of these packs are meant to be released long after the June DLC drop. This is just me speculating, but it could spell bad news for those of us that we're looking forward to mods as 2K might keep updates going beyond the final DLC drop. I don't know this for sure though, this is pure speculation on my part

- If you check this leaked cover art by WhatsTheStatus (https://imgur.com/a/GzGlBky) You'll see the names mostly lineup so far, however understand the fiend photo is likely a placeholder, as well as remains to be seen f they stick to releasing all these packs

-

Other notable finds:

- Like I said earlier, lots of stuff referencing Adam Cole, velveteen dream, and Aleister black are in the files, however it could be carry over from 2K19/2K20 as there's also reference to stuff like the themes for Matt and Jeff Hardy's "Loaded".

- During this datamine trip I also found info relating to Mark Henry '98, Kama Mustafa, and the Nation Of Domination. Beware though the game files carry a bunch of stuff recalling to at least WWE 2K19, so it could be carryover (proof: https://imgur.com/a/4Wm4o0f) However, because I've usually found the 2K19 Data near other 2K19 Data, I do believe this was content for this game as surrounding it is exclusively WWE 2K22 Data

- Also found 2 results of data in relation to John Cena vs, Rey Mysterio for the WWE Championship, couldn't find anything else showcase related besides a Jushin Thunder Liger Mention + what's alr in the game

- MyRise reference to undisputed era "leftovers"

-MyRise reference to "reakmickfoley" helping you even the odds by making your match a 2 on 3 handicap match (reference to rock and sock WM20)

- MyRise reference to velventeen dream and mick foley nxt storyline

- MyRise reference to story with Daniel Bryan and Brian Kendrick

- MyRise reference to Mark Henry adding Nia Jax to a triple threat match for the Raw Women's title

Black/Dream/Cole is new but leftover from when they were in. Velveteen Dream has a signature series signature teture in the files. So does Cole. I think Black did too but not sure.

1 hour ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Black/Dream/Cole is new but leftover from when they were in. Velveteen Dream has a signature series signature teture in the files. So does Cole. I think Black did too but not sure.

Black seems to have had the most leftover stuff as of 1.00, wouldn’t surprise me if he did.

What I want more then anything though is that undisputed era stable entrance. My guess is they’re the removed generic trio 3, since it skips from 1,2, to 4 in CAE

Considering how far they got along on all their other assets, I feel like ain’t no way they ain’t finish it in time for release, but who knows

1 minute ago, ACLDWRLD said:

Black seems to have had the most leftover stuff as of 1.00, wouldn’t surprise me if he did.

What I want more then anything though is that undisputed era stable entrance. My guess is they’re the removed generic trio 3, since it skips from 1,2, to 4 in CAE

Considering how far they got along on all their other assets, I feel like ain’t no way they ain’t finish it in time for release, but who knows

You'd be surprised at how much finished stuff isn't in the game nor the disc. I feel bad for those dudes after all the releases.

It probably won't be on this site, but I can almost guarantee that someone is going to release a baked file with all myfaction content a year from now. Possibly during 2k23 release. This is definitely bad business that'll get worse in future titles just like myteam in nba 2k.

3 hours ago, WeGoku said:

It probably won't be on this site, but I can almost guarantee that someone is going to release a baked file with all myfaction content a year from now. Possibly during 2k23 release. This is definitely bad business that'll get worse in future titles just like myteam in nba 2k.

2K will DMCA the fuck out of them, but if you make like a "super secret" discord server to share in...whose to stop that? 

True that true that. All I'll say is I'm definitely not the type to flex and show out for 2k to take notice. But you know there is always that one for when it does happen.