Cheat Engine Changes arent permenant

ZoXXy36

I managed to unlock alexa bliss 20 by cheat engine but now when i reboot my game then she is gone. how can i make her permanent part of my roster while cheat engine isnt running? 

• Haha 1

Since one of the updates, the game will detect unlocks of characters that aren't supposed to be unlocked by the user and re-locks them every restart. There isn't much you can do about it right now. Note that unlocking such characters may also get you banned now.

You may thank those people that posted and/or promoted videos about such characters being in the game and unlockable and/or uploading CAW attires of such to Community creations as they made 2k and parent company Take Two Interactive (who has taken a firm stance against modders and modding) aware of these things.
It would have been a lot wiser to wait until 2k abandons the game and divert all resources from it's development (which from experience happens after all DLC is released anyway) before making a big deal about such things.

• Like 1

that sucks :( i want to have a different version of wwe2k22 too for NPC or Cheat Engine changes if they were permeant earlier. But still i need some help to permanently change gender and unlock NPC, MyRise etc. what can i do now?

it sucks that i need to spend 30 minutes in cheat engine to unlock everything which should be the moment i boot up :( 

• 1 month later...