how to create alpha transparency file for certain textures for wwe 2k19

Lord Tengen

9jQLgpk.jpg

some one pls help me or say me on how we can do this for wwe 2k19 textures. i want to make jeff hardy jackets sleevless. (the same jacket but no long sleevs)

so after seeing this alpha stuff. im sure that i can make jeff jackets sleeveless. so pls someone help me on this

i tried to mask jeffs jacket sleeves using 3ds max 2022 and tekkens masking scripts. and this is what i got at last 👇👇👇

2vi4n5s.png

the jackets r not complety masked in game still it pops out somewhere. so pls say me on how can we fix this stuff! and after masking the face also got in issue

thank u!

• 2 months later...

Hi boss, I am not a modder but with the little knowledge i have 

the masking is basically to avoid clipping so basically areas of the body under the clothing is masked. What you need to do is

> for the jacket if transparency (y_trans or something like that ) is not set and some other shader value e.g. y_PBR etc  is used then adding Alpha channel will have 0 effect  (Forgotten shader names so get the correct names from  character 0000.yobj, probably for lashes you will get transparency shader.  . You can do it in Xrey or any hex editor. Keep in mind it's not adding the shader, but only changing existing one. 

> after setting shader, you will need to add alpha channel to Normal map of jacket if its not there already. In that alpha channel you will remove the arms

• 10 months later...