WWE 2K22: Ring Apron Textures

Cam01

Hey guys 

l’ve been making some arenas from 2007 on WWE 2K22 the only part I’m struggling with is the royal rumble 2007 I managed to get the stage construction to the closet I can to the real thing I just need the images to make the mini tron! I’ve looked on pages on here before at textures and stuff some of the files don’t open for me and the ones that contain zip files don’t seem to have the stage design stuff apart from some logos that I’ve already used myself! So does anyone know where I can find the images/logos for the Minitron & possibly the header and wall designs! That would be a big help thanks so much!

cam

On 4/16/2022 at 10:53 PM, Cam01 said:
Edited by Cam01
Updated***

I’ve just finished the majority of them now also have created the shows I just need to upload them now which I’ll do it’s just the royal rumble one that I need to finish like I explained in the post but thank you for all your help :) 

side note some of the arenas may not be as accurate to the real stage but I have tried to make it so it looks as close to the real thing you would’ve seen in that time frame! :) 

Edited by Cam01
Updated***

Would you possibly know where I can find stuff like the logos and textures for the royal rumble 2007 stage it’s the Minitron that I’m struggling to find stuff for I have managed to create the stage design already so If you know where I can find them that would be awesome thank you! :) 

here’s an idea of what the stage looks like https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/587232cbd8e0f7a74740e3d77796311/WWE-Royal-Rumble-2007?hl=fr

Edited by Cam01
Updated 5/5/22

• 8 months later...