Custom logos not in online match’s???

Dudley3d

So I was playing online and noticed a Spider-Man caw that I was playing against but all the logos on him weren’t loaded, so he looked incomplete, after I asked him if his Spider-Man was actually like that and he said no, on his screen his Spider-Man looked like spiderman…

so any caws that we download or use that have custom logos on them, none of them show up to anybody else when ur playing the game online… so u have this awesome community of creators and that’s one of the biggest and best parts of the WWE games, but if u want to actually use anything u download online, the CAW looks like crap, to anybody else ur in a match with..,

has anybody else noticed this or am I trippin??

Edited by Dudley3d

Uhm.. ofcourse it's like this? He downloaded a CAW locally to his machine.

Otherwise, everytime you play a online match it would require you to download the same CAW and logos each time. Which would be pretty annoying and take up way too much space. Thats just how games like this works.

Same with other games, if you download a mod or reskin for a online game your opponent won't actually see it unless he downloads the same mods.

How do u explain nba2k22 pro am custom logos show up and both teams can see them…. 
  So then all the awesome CAWs that are so detailed to look as close as possible to the real life counterparts, when u use any of them online, they show up all screwed up looking or bare without any of the logos that make the CAWs actually good. So the arguably the best part of the www games only will work if ur in single player??? 

That must be a more recent change to the series but it sounds wrong as the older games on the 360 would show all the custom logos online for everyone in the match.  I have been on the PC version since WWE 2K15 so I have not played online since that release as the online PC player pool was always small and unless I was playing with friends I rather just play solo with adjusted sliders as that way you don't have to worry about people trying to win via exploits.

I know, this is something new because I’ve had all the games and this is the only one I remember having this issue… see the problem is 2k games is trying to make up for a bad run of games and make these 8player or even 6player match’s that offline work great, but online the servers they use get over run and then get laggy and because of that 2k tried to fool us and make it seem like u and everybody else can see the caws ur using with logos, but it’s only the actual user that can see the logos…. I guess it’s a gameplay issue and they had to sacrifice something…. But if they went back to 4player max match’s then I bet the issues online would be a lot better…