In WWE 2k22, there is a cheat Engine that allows men vs women, but the system doesn’t work properly on CAW creations. Furthermore, the characters require you to change their gender programming, which means now they can’t fight the same gender. Mods however, they work out much better in programming, with out making things too complicated. It is suggested that instead of a cheat engine, there should be a mod that allows inter-gender matches, especially one that works well with CAWs.

3 hours ago, chanyhuman said:

In WWE 2k22, there is a cheat Engine that allows men vs women, but the system doesn’t work properly on CAW creations. Furthermore, the characters require you to change their gender programming, which means now they can’t fight the same gender. Mods however, they work out much better in programming, with out making things too complicated. It is suggested that instead of a cheat engine, there should be a mod that allows inter-gender matches, especially one that works well with CAWs.

Hi, 

A lot of that has to do with the game's code and AI data which we haven't been able to modify. The intergender mod in 2k22 is much worse than in 19 as the males now can't grapple or strike the females but can only perform running grapple , running strikes etc.

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

A lot of that has to do with the game's code and AI data which we haven't been able to modify. The intergender mod in 2k22 is much worse than in 19 as the males now can't grapple or strike the females but can only perform running grapple , running strikes etc.

It's things like this that just makes me want to just go back to 2K19 to be honest. Everything feels so much more restricted overall.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 8:44 AM, terry54 said:

i know how to change caw gender

So why didn’t you tell people… stop being selfish bc it looks horrible not cool..Ik how to mod it…Ik how to take down a moose but I’m not one to brag. 

On 4/20/2022 at 12:11 AM, Dirk said:

Are there any tutorials out on how to change the gender of a CAW via cheat engine? I wasn't able to find anything...

You could find and change a bit to do that, the problem with CAWs is that it seems they have either a male or female base body, +/- sliders, so swapping a CAW's gender makes them look all sorts of deformed.

On 5/16/2022 at 10:32 PM, airishyuki said:

Can we somehow change the superstars gender to female so that they can fight female CAW?

Sure. Change the 38th bit of the superstar's pofo from 00 to 01.

Edited by me man
to add clarity

• 1 month later...

Hrm, so you can almost "fight" in intergender fights..
But you have to dodge everytime before a grapple or a strike..
That's sad but oh well..
Every single year.. they find a new way to block intergender fights :/ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 11:22 AM, CeLioCiBR said:

Hrm, so you can almost "fight" in intergender fights..
But you have to dodge everytime before a grapple or a strike..
That's sad but oh well..
Every single year.. they find a new way to block intergender fights :/ 

How did you do that?

• 1 month later...