Maze's mods.......Goldberg/ ivan koloff /Andre The Giant /Animal & Hawk/ Brock Lesnar 2002/Hulk Hogan released.

amazing-maze

Face looks great dude, not sure he ever had a six pack as he was more fat around the gut like a power lifter rather than cut up. Love the progress mate! 

Edited by LordBarker

2 hours ago, LordBarker said:

Face looks great dude, not sure he ever had a six pack as he was more fat around the gut like a power lifter rather than cut up. Love the progress mate! 

Oh yeah I'm definitely going to make adjustments on the body for sure. Still updating. Thanks bro

Edited by amazing-maze

Updates on the hair on the chest. Will do the same with Animal. Almost there.......God i forget how frustrating this could be sometimes lol. We're getting there......wip

We5erbA.jpg

1E2sx5b.jpg

• Like 6

There was no way i could make this team without the legendary Paul Ellering....yes...no way

Road Warriors with Paul Ellering 

pCQarAx.jpg

3jP6WXK.jpg

iaZVkEA.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...

Yeah i have been having trouble with the attire. I suck at it lol......so i think im going to get help on that. And just focus on the bodies and likeness. Sorry boyz but it's coming. Thanks

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have somewhat completed the look so far. I'm definitely going touch up the bodies a bit more.....but I think I am just going to go with what I got as of now. Of course, I'm going to keep having updates. Here's a gameplay look at some of the movesets i tried to create. 

Animal tazz tatoo

7Dye0Xf.png

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the Attire.....Thank you so much Matt for the help. I should have these out by tomorrow just need to check a few things. Im gonna have fun adding different paint and more attires to these guys. 

zu70t3s.jpg

LLrvQwf.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 8

Ok i just sent out the version 1. So late with this. Let me know if you guys see any weirds things. Thanks Matt so much again. I think i found a way to make this process a bit quicker i hope. Changes and updates might come as well. 

But yeah its on the front page. Thanks

Next im gonna try 

Hogan

Dusty 

Ultimate Warrior body fixes

nikita koloff 

paul orndorff.......im only doing this one because this is the mod that made me give up back in 2017. I gotta finish it now lol

• Like 5
  • Woo 1

Ok so I'm just still not sitting well with Animals body likeness(i got lazy at the end). So I'm trying to just make him a bit thicker. 

cu1CQFO.jpg

1S7olh2.jpg

Also will be trying to add Animals Mo hawk style haircut. just ideas 

nguiW84.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 3

Ok so this was something i was just doing for myself because I just didn't like the look of 2k23 2003 Brock lesnar.......i was inspired. So why not share what im doing. Just some ideas 

2002 Brock Lesnar wip 

EtVzgjR.jpg

jC9Kyu0.jpg

OEMJwWA.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1