Maze's mods.......Goldberg/ ivan koloff /Andre The Giant /Animal & Hawk/ Brock Lesnar 2002/Hulk Hogan released.

amazing-maze

Ok so I keep finding new looks and ideas I keep adding on to the models.........I just wanted to share some changes I did to goldberg, again lol. So yeah...Link at the top

Goldberg V.4 

T2apkWb.jpg    OJFVueV.jpg

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

@PromoGuru & @PromoGuru.........Absolutely i will. Thanks

Ok so I'm sorry for being late on this,.. So this is Andre with his sideburns, but fixed up a bit. I think i got two more coming. I touched up the face a bit, moved the hair around. I tried to catch the look mostly from the Hulk Hogan rivalry. So yeah link is at the top 

Andre the Giant V.1

Egb1pVU.jpg     ql5B7Ps.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

• amazing-maze changed the title to Maze's mods.......Goldberg & ivan koloff & Andre The Giant released

Thank you for the Andre!  This may just be the best representation of Andre 's face in any video game literally ever.  I can't wait to add him to my game tonight. 

Another face that 2k never gets right is 1980s Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage.  

Edited by Def Dave
updated my message
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Def Dave said:

Thank you for the Andre!  This may just be the best representation of Andre 's face in any video game literally ever.  I can't wait to add him to my game tonight. 

Another face that 2k never gets right is 1980s Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage.  

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I'm gathering some reference for Hulk as we speak. Yeah, I have to try Hogan for sure

Ok so with the Andre model I forgot to fix the texture color. Please re-download the Andre model if you did already. Sorry about this guys I was in such a rush to get the mod out I forgot to retouch the textures on the face. So yeah, the new links are at the top.....thanks

Also here is the Andre with a clean shaved sideburns

Andre the Giant V.2

E7qEydQ.jpg         XSZ5wiA.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2

IMO Andre looks amazing. 2K never got even close to his likeness, and 2K22 is no exception (even though it's their best effort yet)... your Andre runs figurative circles around 2K's 😆 ... thanks for the mod!

• Like 3

@Leingod thanks so much. Yeah, I'm still going to revisit this model again sometime down the line, I'm sure. There's always something to fix lol, I'm noticing with myself. So yeah, be on the lookout for updates from time to time. Thanks again

So, here's a Goldberg update with his elbow pads. Link at the top...

Goldberg elbow pads V.1

CoblVO4.jpg   kXUl6nP.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 2

I just came across this and this is amazing work! That Goldberg and Andre look fantastic.

After playing 2-3 matches with Goldberg, his face skin tone doesn't quite match up to the rest of his body (slightly). It's just an opinion, I still think this is the best looking Goldberg I've come across.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thecouchleague said:

I just came across this and this is amazing work! That Goldberg and Andre look fantastic.

After playing 2-3 matches with Goldberg, his face skin tone doesn't quite match up to the rest of his body (slightly). It's just an opinion, I still think this is the best looking Goldberg I've come across.

Thanks...ok yeah definitely I will get back to you on a fix up for that. thanks for the update 

Ok so I'm in the process of fixing the textures a bit. SO here is the first fix. This is for the recent Goldberg model with the elbow pads............let me know how it worked out 

Goldberg elbow pads V.1.......fix textures

gvxjp0Z.jpg

• Like 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Road warrior Animal WIP ....im trying to go for a younger version of the road warriors. AWA time period 

FIrfXUK.jpg     7z0t6Ho.jpg AON25LK.jpg    8i5rjH6.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 2

• amazing-maze changed the title to Maze's mods.......Goldberg & ivan koloff & Andre The Giant released & Animal wip

Hey amazing-maze, thank you for the updates.  

Your Andre was already fantastic, but now with the update, he is pretty much perfect.   

I believe your Andre may the best, most realistic looking mod I've ever seen on any wrestling game.  Every time I put him in a match, I am stunned at how much he looks like the real André Roussimoff.  Last night I watched a match that featured your Andre and at first glance it looked like I was watching an actual WWF match on TV, mostly due to how lifelike your Andre is. 

Out of curiosity, do you plan to make other attires for your Andre?  I would love to have Wrestlemania 1 and 2, and blue singlet Collosal Connection attire, plus maybe even a 1980 afro with blue/red attire.  If these aren't in the plans, no problem, I just thought I'd ask in case. 👍

Thank you again for working on and sharing your amazing mods, Maze.  Brilliant, brilliant stuff. 

• Like 2

@Def Dave

Seriously man thank you so much. It means alot to hear that.  I'm just glad I was able to try modding at all. Still learning this stuff, but yeah, it's coming along slowly. Glad you liked it...Also yeah, I'm definitely going to try different looks for Andre. The 1980 Afro for sure.  But again, thanks for comment 

• amazing-maze changed the title to Maze's mods.......Goldberg & ivan koloff & Andre The Giant released & Animal & Hawk wip

Your work is incredible! Love all three mods you released. The details are amazing in their faces. I hate to be that guy, but I just wanted to throw a request in the future if your looking for suggestions down the line.  There are so many 80's style Hulk Hogans. And some are fantastic, I think every attire has been done to perfection. But The one element I've yet to see at a top level is a realistic face of his 1980's look. Just tossing that out there. I don't think I'm the only one that feels like a top level face is a missing element for the Hulkster. Just my 2 cents. Either way, Looking forward to all of your work, keep it up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some thoughts on concept in game ideas.......im so late with this. My dog got sick and haven't had time to work on anything. I'm gonna try to get this done 

SsO3NxP.jpg     YC7vPul.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok guys i been away for a bit. I forgot a few things. So, I'm trying to brush up on things. I practiced with a new Goldberg edit. I added in some hair stubble........When he had a little hair growing before, he lost it all.  Played the game today, haven't played it in a while, and i had so much fun playing it again. So, the road warriors should be on the way. This version of Goldberg should be up soon...

jAeqT5e.png

omTYOU2.png

x3mnkfQ.png

LPiitrY.png

Or8x6co.png

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1