Maze's mods.......Goldberg/ ivan koloff /Andre The Giant /Animal & Hawk/ Brock Lesnar 2002/Hulk Hogan released.

amazing-maze

• amazing-maze changed the title to Maze's mods.......Goldberg/ ivan koloff /Andre The Giant /Animal & Hawk/ Brock Lesnar 2002
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 9:16 PM, CaptainDClarke said:

Can't wait for your version of Hogan! Your Road Warriors and Andre models are a level above

Yeah im going to get started with that. I'm still doing fixes to the Animal body type. I'm just not satisfied with it. And it's kinda messing with me lol......i just realized his abs should not be like that lol. But I'm on it...I'll keep you updated. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • amazing-maze changed the title to Maze's mods.......Goldberg/ ivan koloff /Andre The Giant /Animal & Hawk/ Brock Lesnar 2002/Hulk Hogan wip

Dude.  Wow, this is really coming along nicely!  That is the Hogan face of the 80's I grew up with in video game form for the first time.  Thank you for doing this.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2023 at 11:51 PM, Def Dave said:

Dude.  Wow, this is really coming along nicely!  That is the Hogan face of the 80's I grew up with in video game form for the first time.  Thank you for doing this.

It's so hard to sculpt this version of Hogan because they really just used the old man Hogan scan. They didn't even give him lips for Crist sake lol....The nose is too big, and his face is too wide. I'm gonna really try catch that likeness if I can. You're a Hogan fan, so if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. thanks again.

• Like 1

Already the best looking Hogan ever in a video game. It's crazy how photo realistic you can make these mods man... Do you know how to put his prop shirt on him so that he actually rips it off?

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 3:31 PM, CaptainDClarke said:

Already the best looking Hogan ever in a video game. It's crazy how photo realistic you can make these mods man... Do you know how to put his prop shirt on him so that he actually rips it off?

Captain thanks man. But you know how this is sometimes with these models since we don't have the freedom to truly sculpt using our own programs and methods, we can only work with what we have. It's a hit and miss thing, all i can do is try to capture the likeness of these guys as best as i can.......As far as that ripped shirt, yeah, I'm most likely going to ask for some help in that area. But so far so good. Thanks again

Did some updates on the hair and face a bit. 

y8mzDuI.jpg

tiowLSW.jpg

prt5LLG.jpg

Sck5zpG.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks cap. 

Just a quick update on texture body color. Trying to get it to match more. 

34NrKY1.png

zOXt8Pu.png

ycX5T54.png

M0hrjSH.png

sR1esyK.png

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on finishing textures and a concept art for attire

U5xqdKQ.jpg

sdv9bTI.jpg

mXVhKS3.jpg

Also will be releasing a update on Animal body type

d6gngmI.png

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 5

Attire & texture edit fixes update. Created by Matt....Thanks so much for the help sir

YJVYIYd.jpg

AKsiO7f.jpg

n3ZnA5a.jpg

AD8hdcI.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

Released on the front page. Please let me know if you have any issues

Yellow attire update.

V 1

jyui8CG.jpg

KuIoCEO.jpg

V 2 darker shade sideburns  

qNjlJX1.jpg

6XapzT6.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 6

• amazing-maze changed the title to Maze's mods.......Goldberg/ ivan koloff /Andre The Giant /Animal & Hawk/ Brock Lesnar 2002/Hulk Hogan released.

Some attires are coming from creator matt2282p. And huge  thanks to CaptainDClarke suggestion of extra attires.. Thanks so much guys. Im still finding textures that im messing with. 

xx69sqs.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 5

That is without a doubt - the single most accurate 80's Hogan EVER seen in a video game.  I have been hoping for an accurate video game 80's Hogan going back all the way to WrestleMania on the NES, but every stinkin' official character model has been disappointing, but your here (hulk) RULES.  Time and time again you far exceed the skills of the game developers themselves.  Absolutely incredible, brother.  

The attires you have made so far are killer, but if you do take a request or two - The ones below are always at the very top of my wish list.  :)

Note: '89 Hogan's sideburns were much lighter than in his earlier years of course.  

HULK RULES SHIRT & BANDANA 1989

d9Edn.jpgd9B0r.jpg

WRESTLEMANIA 2 with bandage

d9iCs.jpgd937D.jpg

Hey by the way, I subscribed to your Youtube channel last night.  Your modding skills on other games are tight as hell too.  Your videos also reminded me how badly I need to get my copy of NBA 2K14 installed and the UBR mods applied.  

Edited by Def Dave
  • Like 3

@Def Dave 

Hey man thanks so much.....Yeah i have one of those attires already thanks to Matts amazing attire collection on Hogan. The sad thing about this particular Hogan model is that it is a port from 2k15 and we have very limited options on how to sculpt on this model. I was able to do a little work on the model but not like i wish could have. Yeah that 2k14 UBR mod is what turned me over to the dark side  lol (modding).....Everything switched for me once i saw that 2k14 mod. 

Yeah im gonna have three different types of textures with each attire. So i have alot coming. Im still also doing some experimenting. 

White attire update. From Hulk Hogan vs Big John Stud 

JjiA19F.jpg

gkevZgN.jpg

nIZXVri.jpg

Z501v3j.jpg

zWaRwBy.jpg

PUQ1jsi.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 4

I finally had some time tonight to install your Hogan, and it was the most fun I've had hangin' and bangin' on 2K19 yet. 

80's Hogan is what I grew up on and I can finally have matches where it looks and feels like I'm reliving historic moments in Hulkamania and I'm not taken out of the moment by the distraction of the 2015 2K cartoon face and mustache.  Other creators have done their best with it and I'm grateful to them all, but yours looks so much like the real Terry Bolea in the 80's.    

Can't wait to see how this project moves forward.  Thank you again, BROTHER!  

• Like 3

@Def Dave

Thanks for comments bro. Seriously thanks. I wish i could have done more with the model, but I'm glad it turned out ok. The thing with me was that most of the designs that others made was the bald look and it just didn't feel right to me. I tried my best to go for a more youthful time period. Hogan had so much style back then. Hogan was in that era of giants in the ring. Hopefully im gonna try to get this out by tonight.

Thanks again

• Like 3