Can we import models from 2k22?

Lord Tengen

Is it possible to export models from 2k22 to 2k19. if possible then how can we export  it

like what tool should i use to export  models from 2k22 to 19

Edited by Lord Tengen

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely interested in this as well!  Has there been any progress in this regard?  Lately I've been getting way more into 2k19 again, so I'd love to see some new ports from 2k22 in my game.

Anybody have any information on this?

10 hours ago, zyx said:

Definitely interested in this as well!  Has there been any progress in this regard?  Lately I've been getting way more into 2k19 again, so I'd love to see some new ports from 2k22 in my game.

Anybody have any information on this?

the tool to export models from 2k22 is caktools but its now underdevelopment to suit the wwe 2k22 game, the  NEW updated release will be done soon so u can download the tool and use it. but i wonder can we rip CAWs from 2k22 using ripper???

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 4/10/2022 at 1:21 AM, Lord Tengen said:

the tool to export models from 2k22 is caktools but its now underdevelopment to suit the wwe 2k22 game, the  NEW updated release will be done soon so u can download the tool and use it. but i wonder can we rip CAWs from 2k22 using ripper???

I am wanting to know the same thing. I have found a ton of excellent CAWS from Community Creations on 2k22, that I would like to port to 2k19