Smackdown intro for my storylines

2K19 Storylines

I will be doing "story designer" episodes using 2K19 starting April 8th. They will have fully edited commentary from Cole, Tazz & JBL, along with everything else you'd see on an episode of Smackdown; cliffhanger endings, in ring promos, backstage segments, you name it.

- I have over 1,200 lines, around 10 hours worth, of commentary from Cole, Tazz & JBL edited. Still have another 500 lines I'm editing for future episodes.

- The first episode is next Friday after real life Smackdown, with the "storyline" date of November 26th, 2010. Edge is World Heavyweight champion. I won't spoil too much else.

-I only do Smackdown since it takes so long to make. There are 5 Smackdown exclusive PPVs and 5 co-branded PPVs. I added the WWE Draft as it's own unique PPV. At the 5 co-branded PPVs there will be video packages for a couple RAW matches. I try and have a RAW recap each week just so people can keep up to date on the "invisible" part of my series.

Hopefully I can get even just a couple people interested in watching. Each show is about an hour and 20 minutes and PPVS 3-4 hours. I've been planning on doing this for almost a decade.