Renders by Jubba

Jubba Chainsaw

I've been having a play with Renders since getting the game and as you all know there isn't a sure fire size that fits all screens. It either looks good in Character Select or Good in GM Mode, Matchup screen etc.

Well I've managed to create some renders that work well in the Matchup Screen, GM Mode, Universe Mode etc and when viewed next to the OOTB renders they don't look out of place in terms of sizing. 

I will be adding to this folder over the coming days and weeks, adding in new WWE, AEW, WCW, ECW etc renders. So keep checking back and let me know what you think.

EDIT: I AM IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING ALL THESE FOR 1.9 SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR UPDATES

00X3gmj.pngtHMFqSp.pngZn9F39f.png

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkN864SM6phpgvQMkWGZ8q1YJtnpRw?e=208GsK

Edited by Jubba Chainsaw
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Since 1.9 the Renders have been made a more uniform side so I will be redoing alot of these and adding new ones. So if anyone wants any specific one just hit me up.

On 4/21/2022 at 11:52 PM, RasoGOVI said:

where is cane? or santino marela? I want to beat umaga with santino marela

I'll see what I can do

On 3/29/2022 at 8:01 AM, Malonik1 said:

Great Work Man,  If I had a few renders that  I'd like to get, would you be up to doing them for me?

Sure thing, since 1.9 I need to redo alot of them anyway so just let me know what you'd be after