Lynch's 2K22 Mods & Ports Emporium - RELEASES HAVE BEGUN!

Pepsiguy2

There is not a single Take Two game that allows modding. GTA does the same shit, you have to patch the game to mod it lol. It's company policy and it's not gonna change for one community (WWE) vs others. 

What the real shock should be here, is how many years this took to happen because the Yukes engine wasnt capable of these blocks before VC took over.

On 5/29/2022 at 10:16 AM, Pepsiguy2 said:

There is not a single Take Two game that allows modding. GTA does the same shit, you have to patch the game to mod it lol. It's company policy and it's not gonna change for one community (WWE) vs others. 

What the real shock should be here, is how many years this took to happen because the Yukes engine wasnt capable of these blocks before VC took over.

Nba 2k series allows modding

48 minutes ago, thebrianwright said:

Nba 2k series allows modding

They don't "allow" it, the devs just publicly support it. The same is the case for WWE, as Patrick retweeted mattfick's arena, and Bryan Williams retweeted mine. But NBA is more lax about their game, and don't ask to add blocks, whereas WWE doesn't want their product edited in anyway. If one single video of a man fighting a woman appears, they take a fit because it risks sponsorships.

• Pepsiguy2 changed the title to Lynch's 2K22 Mods & Ports Emporium - RELEASES HAVE BEGUN!

Starrcade released in first post.

Right now modding is sort of "if you know how, you know". PWM Patreon has newest edition of CakeTools until public release soon. After final patch 2K can't stop us anymore

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Starrcade released in first post.

Right now modding is sort of "if you know how, you know". PWM Patreon has newest edition of CakeTools until public release soon. After final patch 2K can't stop us anymore

lets go i am hoping for mods

• Woo 1

Now that the tool is getting into the hands of more people I hope we see some good mod releases but I am still a bit concerned as some have said it is still just replacing wrestlers and not adding them to blank spots but maybe that will be or is solved in the latest version.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkness Muta said:

Now that the tool is getting into the hands of more people I hope we see some good mod releases but I am still a bit concerned as some have said it is still just replacing wrestlers and not adding them to blank spots but maybe that will be or is solved in the latest version.

It's true and it's not going to change, the game has now "Baked" the slots hard into the exe, so even if you unlock the slots using memory, they will reset back to default next time you launch the game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

It's true and it's not going to change, the game has now "Baked" the slots hard into the exe, so even if you unlock the slots using memory, they will reset back to default next time you launch the game.

So would a patcher be able to override this?

10 hours ago, eggie25 said:

So would a patcher be able to override this?

No. It's hard code in the game itself as well. The patcher can only enable additional caks

4 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

No. It's hard code in the game itself as well. The patcher can only enable additional caks

Wow. So if we can't add wrestlers and only replace them, what's the point? We were already short roster wise.

Cause some of us still want mods regardless.  There's a bunch of wrestlers in the game that i wont be using so i have no issue replacing.

Hello,so to add a mod to the game the game reset with the exe,my question is,why not make a batch file  for the cake and we use this file to load the files everythime we load the game,is it possible?

19 hours ago, ks7açores said:

Hello,so to add a mod to the game the game reset with the exe,my question is,why not make a batch file  for the cake and we use this file to load the files everythime we load the game,is it possible?

No idea what you said but if you patched right you shouldn't have to patch again. 

23 hours ago, eggie25 said:

Wow. So if we can't add wrestlers and only replace them, what's the point? We were already short roster wise.

21 hours ago, gamingsinceatari said:

Cause some of us still want mods regardless.  There's a bunch of wrestlers in the game that i wont be using so i have no issue replacing.

This right here. There's not a CHANCE IN HELL I'm ever using the NXT UK jobbers, Mustache Mountain, lorcan and Burch, the 6 Rey duplicates, the Undertaker dupes are too many, the diva roster is ass and can easily have some replacements of legendary people, umm who else... Most of the NXT talent like Cameron Grimes can get the fuck out of my game. Karrion Kross. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

No idea what you said but if you patched right you shouldn't have to patch again. 

This right here. There's not a CHANCE IN HELL I'm ever using the NXT UK jobbers, Mustache Mountain, lorcan and Burch, the 6 Rey duplicates, the Undertaker dupes are too many, the diva roster is ass and can easily have some replacements of legendary people, umm who else... Most of the NXT talent like Cameron Grimes can get the fuck out of my game. Karrion Kross. 

Lol. The Taker and Rey dups, and the Divas are leaving mine for sure. That's like 45 spots right there.

So if we were to revert back to 1.08, would that allow us to not have to replace anyone if we didn't want to? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to see the possibilities. 

19 hours ago, eggie25 said:

Lol. The Taker and Rey dups, and the Divas are leaving mine for sure. That's like 45 spots right there.

So if we were to revert back to 1.08, would that allow us to not have to replace anyone if we didn't want to? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to see the possibilities. 

Technically would but theres no tools for it so youd have to do all that shit manually with cheat engine and stuff.

Im hearing some slot stuff is being worked on though, no guarantees

Battlegrounds Chyna released

7 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Technically would but theres no tools for it so youd have to do all that shit manually with cheat engine and stuff.

Im hearing some slot stuff is being worked on though, no guarantees

Battlegrounds Chyna released

Oh ok. Thanks. Hoping for the best. More slots, the better. This game is so fun. I had to make it more difficult for myself though. Also the vital sliders help make matches a little longer when adjusted right. Im try to have a fire pro type of a roster and play this bad boy for a few years. 

On 6/16/2022 at 8:20 PM, eggie25 said:

Oh ok. Thanks. Hoping for the best. More slots, the better. This game is so fun. I had to make it more difficult for myself though. Also the vital sliders help make matches a little longer when adjusted right. Im try to have a fire pro type of a roster and play this bad boy for a few years. 

Boost the AI Difficulty scale slider to 100

I'm loving the souled out 98 stage, it was my favorite in revenge. will you be updating it with an accurate ring? Thanks for these mods.

4 hours ago, PRINCE B3ASTIIE said:

I'm loving the souled out 98 stage, it was my favorite in revenge. will you be updating it with an accurate ring? Thanks for these mods.

ya prob and fixed tron when the scripts updated. 

• Glorious 1