Lynch's 2K22 Mods & Ports Emporium - RELEASES HAVE BEGUN!

Pepsiguy2

• Pepsiguy2 changed the title to Lynch's 2K22 Mods & Ports Emporium - The Foundation
11 minutes ago, legrandcissar said:

wow impressive so now 2k22 where its tutorial or program to import models ? thanks and awesome work buddy

I will make tutorial when Hanleys releases the final build of the tool along with these mods

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Woo 1

4 hours ago, Kivos said:

So this means WWE 2K22 is going to be moddable like 2K19? 

Are we going to be able to import wrestlers from previous games?

If yes, that is amazing!

Yes to all that but not natively, they have to be rerigged, re done shaders etc. 

1 hour ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Yes to all that but not natively, they have to be rerigged, re done shaders etc. 

Still amazing progress, hopefully a tutorial is going to be made at some point. I'm a 3D artist, but I have zero clue on how to import and export models lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kivos said:

Still amazing progress, hopefully a tutorial is going to be made at some point. I'm a 3D artist, but I have zero clue on how to import and export models lol

The model import tutorial I made for 2K20 is still valid for 2K22, but you'd need the updated scripts and such, obviously. I'll make a new tutorial when everything is public.

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

It's too late for me to vertex weld this one or else it messes up for some reason but u still want it with the seams? (obvs no face anims yet)
vCemk2x.jpeg

WWE 13 port

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

The model import tutorial I made for 2K20 is still valid for 2K22, but you'd need the updated scripts and such, obviously. I'll make a new tutorial when everything is public.

for sure I haven't enjoyed a wrestling game like this in a loooong time, it's just I buy so many sports games each and every year and it always feels like it's on to the next one, but mods will give this game some longevity so I feel I got my moneys worth

7 hours ago, StoneColdSteveNash said:

for sure I haven't enjoyed a wrestling game like this in a loooong time, it's just I buy so many sports games each and every year and it always feels like it's on to the next one, but mods will give this game some longevity so I feel I got my moneys worth

I already have 160 hrs on my Xbox version without mods 😭