TUTORIAL : How to assign the Retribution and Hurt Business 4 man entrances to the teams in WWE 2K22 (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

For those characters, you are better off unlocking them through cheatengine. There are tutorials on this if you search online.  I can't place their models on other slots and there is no point replacing the default Shawn and Road Dogg characters with their MyRise versions.

Thank you so much for responding. Is there any chance to release CAK which lift gender restrictions? 

7 hours ago, ZoXXy36 said:

Thank you so much for responding. Is there any chance to release CAK which lift gender restrictions? 

Hi,

Time will tell if we can figure it out. A lot of the data changed after  2k19 so I’m still not sure  if the old data that disabled the restriction works in 2k20 and 2k22.

16 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Time will tell if we can figure it out. A lot of the data changed after  2k19 so I’m still not sure  if the old data that disabled the restriction works in 2k20 and 2k22.

Sounds like all we can do is swap the model to a slot that is male, and rename them, change their render, etc. E.g overwrite Ted DiBiase with Chyna. The game doesn't know what the visual model is

• Like 1

Hey Blinded, I have a quick question. Have you found out if there are any hidden commentary about released stars like Daniel Bryan or the fiend of example. I'm only asking because of your previous findings on 2k19 of released wrestlers.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WeGoku said:

Hey Blinded, I have a quick question. Have you found out if there are any hidden commentary about released stars like Daniel Bryan or the fiend of example. I'm only asking because of your previous findings on 2k19 of released wrestlers.

Hi. 

I doubt if there is commentary for released stars this year. The ring announcer audio has been indexed for sound editor and it doesn't contain left over ring announcer data for removed characters like 2k20.

The only wrestler that may have commentary is Dude Love even though he has no model. He has music files. I'm sure someone will eventually port him into the game once mod tools are out.

21 hours ago, WeGoku said:

The only wrestler that may have commentary is Dude Love even though he has no model. He has music files. I'm sure someone will eventually port him into the game once mod tools are out.

All faces of Foley will be in this game. They're coming to MYFaction, Cactus Jack is the only one purchasable as DLC>

1 hour ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

All faces of Foley will be in this game. They're coming to MYFaction, Cactus Jack is the only one purchasable as DLC>

But Dude Love only has a generic model in game. I'm  guessing  that will get updated by 2k later down the line then. I'm interested in what kind of trons he will have. Since I'm sure they are in the game like Mankind is.

3 minutes ago, WeGoku said:

But Dude Love only has a generic model in game. I'm  guessing  that will get updated by 2k later down the line then. I'm interested in what kind of trons he will have. Since I'm sure they are in the game like Mankind is.

Yes.

On 3/24/2022 at 1:27 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

This will be my first 2k22 tutorial. 

The developers have placed files for the Hurt Business and Retribution 4 man entrances  in the game, but they can't be assigned in the menu as the option to select and assign trio entrances is greyed out.

So let's get on with it.

The first thing you will need to do is to create an additional HURT BUSINESS stable as the Default Hurt Business stable is locked and can't be edited.

In EDIT TEAMS, create a new Hurt Business Stable and assign the members of the team in the following order : MVP, BOBBY LASHLEY, SHELTON BENJAMIN AND CEDRIC ALEXANDER. then save.

Edit the RETRIBUTION TEAM by Adding MUSTAPHA ALI , but swap the members order and make him the first member. The members should be in the order MUSTAPHA ALI, T-BAR, MASE, SLAPJACK and RECKONING.

(Obviously as Reckoning is female, she wouldn't be selectable in a 8 man match unless the gender is changed to male . It will work with her in it if she is set as male.)

Then save and exit to the main menu.

XArcsHo.jpg

0AK8wWW.jpg

The 4 man entrances will not work as they are because the game automatically assigns a generic trio entrance to the stable. W need to change this using cheat engine. 

What we are doing with cheat engine is like editing the 2k19 team_info file in memory since we don't have pofo and moveset injection in WWE 2K22 presently, so the process might change in the future.

With the game still running, open the cheatengine application click on select process to open, then select the wwe2k22 executable file from the list.

aNajwDN.jpg

Copy and paste the following block of bytes in the search box   A7 03 A6 03 B6 02 A8 03

These bytes are the ID's for 4 members of the stable. Click the checkbox for Hex and Value type set as ARRAY OF BYTES as shown in the screenshot

Click on scan

peVfqpV.jpg

A few entries will be found. Highlight the first one, right click and select BROWSE THIS MEMORY REGION (Don't worry about the address numbers matching those in my screenshot, just click on the first one)

h8UqqEy.jpg

You will see a block of bytes which look like this. Take note of the numbers . If you have a full view , then it might be stretched out.

The bytes you are looking for here are 25 05 and 1907. these are hexadecimal values for the generic tag and trio entrances. We will change this to the ID for the Retribution 4 man entrance file which is 1833.

This number converted to hexadecimal gives 7 29. We write this in memory as 29 07. You can't delete, but type over the values.

change 25 02 to 29 07 and 1907 to 29 07 , then perform a save in your game and try out the Retribution entrance in a 8-man tag match. 

WA6g3SV.jpg

HURT BUSINESS,

We follow the same procedure but we search for the byte array 93 03 85 00 BE 00 C4 02 which is the ID's for the 4 members

Select the first and you should see a similar block of bytes as shown here.

The bytes I have highlighted here are ID's for generic entrances, but apart form that , the ID for the Hurt Business trons and the theme is missing so we also need to add those.

6PxnD2q.jpg

What you need to do here is highlight and select this block of bytes, copy, then paste from the beginning 93 03 (If you do this incorrectly, it will mess up all the entrance parameters)

93 03 85 00 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 02 90 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 5C 05 00 00 01 00 02 00 03 00 04 00 73 03 00 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 00 00 00 00 28 07 00 00 01 00 02 00 03 00 04 00 73 03 00 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 00 00 00 00 FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 55 1D 00 00 55 1D 00 00 55 1D 00 00 55 1D 00 00 73 03 00 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 A4 1A 00 00 A4 1A 00 00 A4 1A 00 00 A4 1A 00 00 73 03 00 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 80 9C 01 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 54 48 45 20 48 55 52 54 20 42 55 53 49 4E 45 53 53 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 54 48 45 20 48 55 52 54 0A 42 55 53 49 4E 45 53 53 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

You place the cursor right at the beginning, right click and select PASTE FROM CLIPBOARD as shown in the screenshot.

AVUx5Be.jpg

If done correctly, it should look like this.

1gFHsgE.jpg

Perform a save in your game and try out the entrances in a 8 man tag.

I haven't tried it in Universe mode.  It might not work by default there  , as you will usually need to create the team in universe mode. I'll check this out and update the tutorial for that mode,

That's about it. Good luck

Is it possible to use some hidden titantrons?

5 hours ago, Ichika said:

Is it possible to use some hidden titantrons?

Hi, the only way will be adding them to the menu for selection or assigning the ID’s in the moveset data through cheatengine, but you’ll have to know the ID’s first. Which hidden titantrons in particular are you referring to ?

13 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, the only way will be adding them to the menu for selection or assigning the ID’s in the moveset data through cheatengine, but you’ll have to know the ID’s first. Which hidden titantrons in particular are you referring to ?

Thank you for your response.I want to use scarlett's and myrise default "x" titantron,banner movie,stage ramp movie and ring post movie,how to add them to the menu?

4 hours ago, Ichika said:

Thank you for your response.I want to use scarlett's and myrise default "x" titantron,banner movie,stage ramp movie and ring post movie,how to add them to the menu?

You can't add them to the menu till the caketools for modding 2k22 is released as the file for the entrance listing has to be extracted and modified. However I'll see if I can replace one of the listings as we can't add at present.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

You can't add them to the menu till the caketools for modding 2k22 is released as the file for the entrance listing has to be extracted and modified. However I'll see if I can replace one of the listings as we can't add at present.

Ok.how to find their ids through cheat engine?

3 hours ago, Ichika said:

Ok.how to find their ids through cheat engine?

You will have to know the ID for the character as a guide. Scarlett’s ch  ID is 925 so her gfx ID will be 92500. This has to be converted to hexadecimal and searched, but cheatengine  can’t be used to add it to the menu listing so there isn’t much that can be done regarding gfx till the modding tool is released. 

Hey blinded do you know if the caketools will unlock the my faction superstars alot easier than cheat engine. Some of the characters even have the purchase icon even after you unlock them through cheat engine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WeGoku said:

Hey blinded do you know if the caketools will unlock the my faction superstars alot easier than cheat engine. Some of the characters even have the purchase icon even after you unlock them through cheat engine.

Hi . Caketools will not unlock characters. Its only used to change or replace files in the game.

14 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi . Caketools will not unlock characters. Its only used to change or replace files in the game.

OK I understand. I've noticed you've been doing modifications. Will you eventually do one that unlocks the rock 98 and godfather.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WeGoku said:

OK I understand. I've noticed you've been doing modifications. Will you eventually do one that unlocks the rock 98 and godfather.

Hi, unfortunately no. I can’t put out mods to unlock characters which are purchased with VC , especially MyFaction characters. 

24 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, unfortunately no. I can’t put out mods to unlock characters which are purchased with VC , especially MyFaction chaarcters. 

What about possibly doing a CE guide with visuals on how to unlock some of those locked wrestlers like The Godfather since it would be similar your tutorial in the first post as I am sure many would find that useful.

Edited by Darkness Muta

It's cool. I figured out how to do it on cheat engine site. I even got the 96 Rey Mysterio pre order which is a nice touch.

1 hour ago, Darkness Muta said:

What about possibly doing a CE guide with visuals on how to unlock some of those locked wrestlers like The Godfather since it would be similar your tutorial in the first post as I am sure many would find that useful.

Hey bro there probably won't be a visuals guide made by anyone but, if you check out the cheat engine site you'll eventually find the answer. I can tell you I did just an hour ago. 2k certainly did console players dirty hiding wrestlers on my faction. If anyone played nba 2k yall know where this is going in the next few installments.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, batista99919 said:

nwo pack 4 man tutorial plz. what nwo entrance ID number??

Hi. I don't understand what you mean by NWO 4 man tutorial. The entrance works for the characters normally. There aren't any issues with it.

On 5/1/2022 at 1:17 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. I don't understand what you mean by NWO 4 man tutorial. The entrance works for the characters normally. There aren't any issues with it.

kevin nash, scott hall Change of attire is not allowed in 4th entrance. Adding Shawn Michaels instead of x pac doesn't work

• Like 1