TUTORIAL : How to assign the Retribution and Hurt Business 4 man entrances to the teams in WWE 2K22 (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

I downloaded, opened the zip file, dragged the mod folder into the mold folder in WWE 2K22.

Ran cake tool, closed, re-opened, ran the patcher as admin, set the cake tools to run as admin and then dragged the mods in your google drive link into the mod folder, then finally BAKED the mod into the game AND nothing. What am I doing wrong?

6 hours ago, jordi_wrestleside said:

I downloaded, opened the zip file, dragged the mod folder into the mold folder in WWE 2K22.

Ran cake tool, closed, re-opened, ran the patcher as admin, set the cake tools to run as admin and then dragged the mods in your google drive link into the mod folder, then finally BAKED the mod into the game AND nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Hi. 
You have to copy the folders inside the _mods folder for the mod and paste them inside your mods folder. Don’t drag the whole mods folders into yours or the game will not read the data.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 9:31 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. 
You have to copy the folders inside the _mods folder for the mod and paste them inside your mods folder. Don’t drag the whole mods folders into yours or the game will not read the data.

Hi, thank you for responding. I figured out my problem, it was using an outaded patcher, I found that out shortly after posting this comment. Still, massively appreciate you taking time to respond to my comment!

• 2 months later...