TUTORIAL : How to assign the Retribution and Hurt Business 4 man entrances to the teams in WWE 2K22 (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

• 3 weeks later...

ive tried everything i can to get the undisputed era entrances to work but the team just doesn't have an entrance when i use the cheat engine method, is it patched this update or something?

On 7/26/2022 at 2:53 AM, FarawayDC said:

ive tried everything i can to get the undisputed era entrances to work but the team just doesn't have an entrance when i use the cheat engine method, is it patched this update or something?

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/17Wd55erlIfVq2BkEYL7jEZm96hEQGegk

this is my link use it for undisputed era. just use cake tools and patcher

6 hours ago, kt93 said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/17Wd55erlIfVq2BkEYL7jEZm96hEQGegk

this is my link use it for undisputed era. just use cake tools and patcher

That mod is for an older version of the game. It is not recommended as some of the other motions will not show up in the game. 
A new one will be posted sometime on Friday. 

On 4/13/2022 at 5:27 AM, Ichika said:

Thanks for your help.I replaced the IDs in the moveset data and it worked fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGx8sY1P5OM

Which bytes do I edit for the trons on Entrance seting and which bytes do I edit for the victory setting for the music?

I want to know so I can modify my DX Triple H and HHH '00 CAWs. Hope you can please help me. Thank you in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Hello,can you add obLIVion to the Finisher List ?This is Liv Morgan's Finisher,but he can't choose to be a Finisher. Thank you.

Hi. That move can’t be used as a finisher or signature . Reason being the developers did not set up moves in that category to be used as finishers. 

19 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. That move can’t be used as a finisher or signature . Reason being the developers did not set up moves in that category to be used as finishers. 

Thank you. Could you please change the Imperium Tag Team Entrance to Walter (Gunther) and Marcel Barthel (Ludwig Kaiser) ? 2K tied Imperium Tag Team to Marcel Barthel (Ludwig Kaiser) and Fabian Aichner (Giovanni Vinci). Because 2K has locked Imperium 4 Man Entrance,you are prohibited from edit and creation new team tag.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:02 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

That mod is for an older version of the game. It is not recommended as some of the other motions will not show up in the game. 
A new one will be posted sometime on Friday. 

any update on this?

On 8/21/2022 at 9:23 PM, FarawayDC said:

any update on this?

On 8/20/2022 at 3:57 PM, RockStunner said:

Thank you. Could you please change the Imperium Tag Team Entrance to Walter (Gunther) and Marcel Barthel (Ludwig Kaiser) ? 2K tied Imperium Tag Team to Marcel Barthel (Ludwig Kaiser) and Fabian Aichner (Giovanni Vinci). Because 2K has locked Imperium 4 Man Entrance,you are prohibited from edit and creation new team tag.

Hi,

This mod here has some unlisted motions , imperium tag entrance and all 4 man entrance /victory motions listed for selection in create entrance/victory. Unzip and place the files in your mods folder, rebake using caketools .

https://mega.nz/file/5Bx2QAaB#8CUtMnMwwV_t4Kte8qazzt2OSxvAi36yKHcZs2F7qTM

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

On 8/22/2022 at 2:28 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

This mod here has some unlisted motions , imperium tag entrance and all 4 man entrance /victory motions listed for selection in create entrance/victory. Unzip and place the files in your mods folder, rebake using caketools .

I know Imperium Tag Entrance have been added to the list,thank you for your work. But now the problem is that I can't create new Imperium Tag Team (Walter and Marcel Barthel). Because 2K forbid you to do that,when you choose Walter and Marcel Barthel,The Imperial Tag Team Animation will not work.

2 hours ago, RockStunner said:

I know Imperium Tag Entrance have been added to the list,thank you for your work. But now the problem is that I can't create new Imperium Tag Team (Walter and Marcel Barthel). Because 2K forbid you to do that,when you choose Walter and Marcel Barthel,The Imperial Tag Team Animation will not work.

Are you trying to use the same name IMPERIUM or another name?

On 8/25/2022 at 7:55 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Are you trying to use the same name IMPERIUM or another name?

I don't use IMPERIUM Name,but it is still prohibited to create. 2K prohibits you establishing Walter and Marcel Barthel as Team Tag. The Imperium Tag Entrance Animation is only valid for Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner,but Tag Team Animation is not valid for Walter and Marcel Barthel.

37 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

I don't use IMPERIUM Name,but it is still prohibited to create. 2K prohibits you establishing Walter and Marcel Barthel as Team Tag. The Imperium Tag Entrance Animation is only valid for Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner,but Tag Team Animation is not valid for Walter and Marcel Barthel.

I forgot to place the link for the mod which has the entrance listed for selection in the menu. Extract the files and place them in your folder, Yoy will see IMPERIUM TAG listed and will be able to select it for any team https://mega.nz/file/5Bx2QAaB#8CUtMnMwwV_t4Kte8qazzt2OSxvAi36yKHcZs2F7qTM

is it possible to have instead of Imperium Quad entrance, we have the Imperium Trio entrance?

i tried putting only Marcel/Fabian/Walter and move around the cast change, it keep changing the 3rd slot to the 4th member slot of the entrance. 

8 hours ago, lde2203 said:

is it possible to have instead of Imperium Quad entrance, we have the Imperium Trio entrance?

i tried putting only Marcel/Fabian/Walter and move around the cast change, it keep changing the 3rd slot to the 4th member slot of the entrance. 

It’s possible but I will have to add it separately not replace the quad entrance. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, itskensolouk said:

I have tried assigning the Undisputed Era entrance with Cole, O'Reilly, Fish & Strong but only three characters appear, is it a quad entrance? 

Hi,

Are you trying to use alternate attires? 4 man entrances will not work if you are trying to use alternate attires.

On 9/2/2022 at 10:20 PM, MrVOC said:

Quick question: Is The Club 2 trio entrance hidden in the game at all? 

Hi. The Club 2 Trio entrance has been removed from the game. It was replaced with the Retribution Trio entrance.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to TUTORIAL : How to assign the Retribution and Hurt Business 4 man entrances to the teams in WWE 2K22 (UPDATED)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey i've been using this for awhile and love it but came across something that is very 
amazing, so i used the mod to create the bloodline, roman the usos sami & solo used the hurt business quad
entrance i went into a single match roman with 3 managers (usos & solo) vs sami when the entrance started 
all 5 entered the ring together solo was in the back like a manager
youtube link of the video