TUTORIAL : How to assign the Retribution and Hurt Business 4 man entrances to the teams in WWE 2K22 (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

6 hours ago, batista99919 said:

kevin nash, scott hall Change of attire is not allowed in 4th entrance. Adding Shawn Michaels instead of x pac doesn't work

Hi,

4 man entrances will not work with alternate attires  unfortunately.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

• 2 weeks later...

Are these the only team entrances hidden inna game? Cast 3 spot is dimmed out on O'Reilly and Strong Tag entrance and I'm really hoping it could work Anything for disciple Austin Theory? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ACLDWRLD said:

Are these the only team entrances hidden inna game? Cast 3 spot is dimmed out on O'Reilly and Strong Tag entrance and I'm really hoping it could work Anything for disciple Austin Theory? 

Hi, The only other team entrance Ive seen which isn't listed or used is the 2k20 Undisputed era entrance. There isn't any additional character animation data in the Rollins and Murphy or O'Reilly and Strong's tag entrances.

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, The only other team entrance Ive seen which isn't listed or used is the 2k20 Undisputed era entrance. There isn't any additional character animation data in the Rollins and Murphy or O'Reilly and Strong's tag entrances.

You know how I can go about equipping that? Either the trio or 4 Man? Could I just use 4 dudes on the roster (because I know the ID's) then set the entrance and swap out for caws?

I tried using the same method, but I don't got the entrance ID for the UE, so I just used O'Reilly and Strong only to get a generic trio entrance. And it even blocked me from editing the trio entrance in the tag menu for a bit until I reset it, regardless it didn't work

I'm guessing the 3rd casting in O'Reilly & Strong would've just enabled the trio entrance which is a different animation, but idk honestly

appreciate the help ahead of time

On 5/12/2022 at 2:50 AM, ACLDWRLD said:

You know how I can go about equipping that? Either the trio or 4 Man? Could I just use 4 dudes on the roster (because I know the ID's) then set the entrance and swap out for caws?

I tried using the same method, but I don't got the entrance ID for the UE, so I just used O'Reilly and Strong only to get a generic trio entrance. And it even blocked me from editing the trio entrance in the tag menu for a bit until I reset it, regardless it didn't work

I'm guessing the 3rd casting in O'Reilly & Strong would've just enabled the trio entrance which is a different animation, but idk honestly

appreciate the help ahead of time

can you show us how to have the undisputed era please? thank you :=

3 hours ago, anissassi said:

can you show us how to have the undisputed era please? thank you :=

yeah just follow the tutorial  but instead use these ID's for the entrance, convert them first like in the tutorial. And apply it to whatever team you want. You don't have to enter the trio one to get the trio and 4 man entrance, but in case it doesn't work. You can try the trio ID after

4 Man: 1821 

Trio: 1812

Victory: 6818

18 hours ago, ACLDWRLD said:

yeah just follow the tutorial  but instead use these ID's for the entrance, convert them first like in the tutorial. And apply it to whatever team you want. You don't have to enter the trio one to get the trio and 4 man entrance, but in case it doesn't work. You can try the trio ID after

hey, thank you so much, I managed to put the trio and 4 man entrance  of undisputed era but only on RETRIBUTION or Hurt Business... I don't know how to make the entrance work on the Undisputed Era or any other team. Can you help me? Thanks a lot

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2022 at 6:05 AM, ACLDWRLD said:

What about Kyle and Fish Tag team entrance id? and victory

Edited by kt93

On 6/22/2022 at 8:50 PM, Ren said:

how would this be done with victorys like the generic one?

Hi. No cheatengine wouldn’t get you banned. What will get one banned is uploading modified files to community creations. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. No cheatengine wouldn’t get you banned. What will get one banned is uploading modified files to community creations. 

are 4-man victory motions not possible to get?

7 hours ago, kt93 said:

What about Kyle and Fish Tag team entrance id? and victory

7 minutes ago, Ren said:

are 4-man victory motions not possible to get?

Hi, 4 man victory motions will not work just by setting them in cheat engine or even through the menu. Teams with 4 man victory motions in the game have additional data in some other files within the games folders.

If you have caketools for 2k22, I will recommend you download this zip. extract and place the files in your mods folder and bake.

You will be able to set up the Undisputed era team entrances , victory  and gfx through the menu.

It also has Kyle and Bobby Fish tag team entrance and victory ion the menu.

For the Undisputed 4 man victory motion, select Generic Stable 1 if using this file. I had to replace that motion for the 4 man victory to work.

https://mega.nz/file/YYwD1TLA#TslquN8QSoIGKDirEtrB0JCeVGjZwn0qzK5mjnzVq_w

6 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 4 man victory motions will not work just by setting them in cheat engine or even through the menu. Teams with 4 man victory motions in the game have additional data in some other files within the games folders.

If you have caketools for 2k22, I will recommend you download this zip. extract and place the files in your mods folder and bake.

You will be able to set up the Undisputed era team entrances , victory  and gfx through the menu.

For the Undisputed 4 man victory motion, select Generic Stable 1 if using this file. I had to replace that motion for the 4 man victory to work.

which _mod file? do i make a new folder inside?

5 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi

Can you replace two title entrance for The Daniel Bryan YES Championship entrance and Adam Cole Championship Entrance? 

nvm

12 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

does this eliminate the need for cheat engine?

On 5/13/2022 at 6:05 AM, ACLDWRLD said:

Tag Team Bobby Fish and Kyle entrance id is 1360 and it works also in universe mode with cheat engine

Edited by kt93

30 minutes ago, willzera said:

works in universe mode?

Yes it works in Universe mode. The Hurt Business has been fixed by the developers so maybe just Retribution you need to worry about.