WWE 2k22 Multimedia Mod Requests

Cave Waverider

Please post your requests for Multimedia Mods* (Videos, Audio, Renders,...) in this thread only. Modders will look at this thread for inspiration if they are looking for mods to create and perhaps create the ones you're looking for.

If you post requests in other threads than this one, you will be dealt with according to the Site Rules.

* If you have a request for a non-Multimedia Mod (Characters, Arenas,...), please use this link instead.

• Cave Waverider changed the title to WWE 2k22 Multimedia Mod Requests

I’ve added a few to the game - easiest way is to Google “YouTube to MP3” and the use one of the online converters to get the themes as mp3s. Then use sound editor to convert the MP3 to WEM and import it into the game. 

They’re inside the CAK files so can’t get to them yet. Apparently the tools have been created and are being tested now so hopefully won’t be too long before we can do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone provide a good version of Cody Rhodes theme song? I just downloaded one off youtube and converted it using the sound editor, but the volume seems a bit too low, when the ring announcer is talking you can barely hear it

Edited by WalkerTM

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's quite hard or even impossible, but it'll be great if anyone can find the commentary for ports mods characters from previous games such as Bella Twins, AJ Lee etc to be import to 2K22. I would love to do thag but I don't have any of the previous games nor the knowledge of modding. It'll make the mods character more interesting. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...