wungo_scrungo

So when I try to replace music using Sound Editor 2022, the audio doesn't play in game. Have tried using multiple files and replacing multiple tracks with no luck. Is anyone else having this issue? Previous version worked fine so I don't know why this version is giving me issues.

I need more information, for example:

- Which file did you try to replace?
- Which file type did you use? wem? mp3?
- What happens when you try to play your replaced file in SE?
- Upload your *.wem file

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wungo_scrungo said:

So when I try to replace music using Sound Editor 2022, the audio doesn't play in game. Have tried using multiple files and replacing multiple tracks with no luck. Is anyone else having this issue? Previous version worked fine so I don't know why this version is giving me issues.

I had the issue, but it was on a tag team, and it played the vanilla music I had them already. I had to make sure all members of the team had the modded music as their entrance and victory themes. Then it worked just fine. So if you're having the issue on a tag, that might be the answer. For singles I've had no trouble, replaced at least 6 more themes already.

• 1 month later...

Hi so ive been using the mod on wwe2k22 for about a month now. works perfectly fine. BUT after this most recent update on april 19th, when i launched the game, i noticed some of my added music was gone. i usually replace basic tracks and a couple theme songs. i went to launch sound editor 2022 and it gives me an error. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still gives me the error. im not too sure what to do. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 2:35 AM, wungo_scrungo said:

I never faced this issue. If you need assistance translating your police clearances paperwork but don't have a reliable website for that, don't worry; I have one at https://thewordpoint.com/services/certified/police-clearances. This makes it simple for you to translate your papers, is really beneficial, is carried out safely, and is officially recognised by the government. 

I never faced this issue. 

Edited by LisaBarnard

• 2 months later...

How do we load from a backup? Somehow, when I injected British Bulldog's proper theme, the .wem file I used switched the format to .wav, and now it won't even look for .wem files to replace it.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the file I was looking for

Edited by IWLGamesmaster

• 6 months later...

Enigma2021

Posted September 11, 2022

I have the same issue, for example i put a costumized sound in the Music_8's file and in a Royal Rumble the wrestler don't comes out with my sound.... so idk what happen 

Royal Rumble run ins use the wrestlers exit music, does the wrestlers exit use a different song?