Hi will I use the laptop to download custom made music of wwe 2k22 of my choosing?

I have got the game it's self which is WWE 2k22 and I've watch the tutorial on YouTube?

Let me know when you receive this message?

Thanks 

Kind regards

Nana 

Also will I use the Usb stick to save some custom made music of wwe2k22 ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see no names here to change commentary names! why? I want to change Masked Attacker slot 510 (new slot) for my Perfect Mod. I have all the commentarys from 2k19 but its from lilian garcia. Hmmmm but how can i see the names here?

EDIT : solved the problem with this list : https://www.mediafire.com/file/4vlx3szhezka8j7/ra_1.pck+LIST+-WWE2K22.rar/file

44swf51.png

Edited by Andy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i went to replace a theme and then the slot disappared, i was trying to replace Sashas theme and then when i went to play it said error could not play file so i closed the app and reopened it and now Sashas name and theme slot is just gone.

On 3/13/2023 at 1:05 PM, instinct69 said:

hey quick ques, what is the pck file name of LA Knight's theme? cant find it in music files

I think its in music_2.pck under ID 329985496

On 3/10/2023 at 5:50 PM, TrapMoneyAli said:

Will the sound editor for 2K23 be releasing soon?

I currently have no plans for a 2K23 release. I hope it won't be necessary either, but we can't say for sure until the game is released. I don't know yet if I will buy 2K23. I'm actually waiting for the AEW Game, but we'll see.

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

I currently have no plans for a 2K23 release. I hope it won't be necessary either, but we can't say for sure until the game is released. I don't know yet if I will buy 2K23. I'm actually waiting for the AEW Game, but we'll see.

I've tested it on 2k23 and it works just fine. Not sure anyone needs a new version. Someone just needs to take time and update the track listings like they did with 22.  I'm sure someone will jump on it. Otherwise, you can label a lot of it yourself by just listening. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jamesmichaels said:

I've tested it on 2k23 and it works just fine. Not sure anyone needs a new version. Someone just needs to take time and update the track listings like they did with 22.  I'm sure someone will jump on it. Otherwise, you can label a lot of it yourself by just listening. 

That's great news!!! Thanks! I'm really sure that someone will update the data.xml labels for 2K23 like last year. 

• Woo 1

12 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

That's great news!!! Thanks! I'm really sure that someone will update the data.xml labels for 2K23 like last year. 

do the names just get updated automatically when someones enter them or how does it work

You have to download a custom_data.xml file and put that in your SE main directory. Restart SE and all names should be there. But someone has to create that file for 2K23.

Edited by TheVisitorX

16 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

You have to download a custom_data.xml file and put that in your SE main directory. Restart SE and all names should be there. But someone has to create that file for 2K23.

oh ok, i might go through it and do it, i have found the juke box songs and changed them to the normal versions

I have about 90% of all of it done, I just don't know how to upload the file here.

On 3/15/2023 at 6:43 AM, TheVisitorX said:

1 hour ago, BigKulturedPanda said:

does changing any of the entrance songs prevent online play, cause apparently no one is playing this game online for me in 2k23

No it does not. A sound change will not affect online gaming. Your online opponent does not hear the changed sounds anyway.

PLEASE HELP!!!  The download is not giving me the right version, so I can't see the names correctly.  I get an error message on startup.  "SE wasn't able to locate your Wwise version.  Are you sure that you have installed Wwise 2017?"  I can't get the Settings to set the main directory correctly, and I'm not able to click "Modify" on the launcher.  Is this an issue with my computer or can you help with this?  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

For some reason when i import custom music the volume is pretty low, is there a way to raise it? I had this issue in 2k22 also and i thought adjusting the peak value would help but it doesn't. 

ALllright. So. I'm getting the "file 0 conversion to wem failed." error. I'm gonna post this here asking for help, I'm trying to convert Ken Ashcorp's "Absolute Territory" to the .wem format. Iiiiif anyone knows how i'm supposed to get around this issue, or can just grab a copy of the song (legally. it's like, a dollar.) and convert it for me, that'd be awesome too. I just want to replace Modern 2 with a song that. is actually usable.

I've tried running in administrator to no avail. I've search "file 0" in this thread, and my peanut brain didn't find any solutions.

and if i do find a fix on my own, I'll post it here to break the cycle!!

image.pngimage.png

Edit: a friend converted it for me, but we still need to figure out what people are doing wrong that causes the file 0 error.

Edited by starhorder
update