I can assure you that my tools do not contain any trojans or viruses, but the FAQ also states that they could be detected as such, because they:

1. Manipulate files (pck files in that case) 

2. Have the ability to read from memory (sound inspector tool, which is broken after the last update..) 

3. Read from registry (to get the Wwise version and WWE 2k22 main directory) 

• Like 1

Hi I got this working and I love it but when I use it in royal rumble the themes do not play, I actually have one  custom theme playing that wasn't even set to the superstar play as they come out, other than that it doesn't play the custom sounds like it would in another mode

i follow all the steps and everything (making sure the directory is correct, replacing a generic theme with wem file etc) and it shoes as replaced in sound editor. however when i load up the game the theme is the exact same generic one. any idea how i may fix this?

it has 4 positives on virustotal. how can i be sure that this isnt a virus. it shows that it logs keystrokes,  which has absolutely no explanation

Edited by Arievix

Hey thanks for the tool, i've been using it for a while now for caws, but now it seems to me that after maybe like fifty replacements of generic themes (there is more left to replace) this method simply no longer works, it shows the new theme replaced in sound editor with the right .wem file but play the old theme in-game... Can someone please help me with that issue ? (i've an attitude era, 80/90's wwf and ecw roster to complete :D

I've recently joined here, so forgive me if I am incorrectly posting this, but I suddenly have encountered an issue with Sound Editor 2022. As I've detailed in my other post, I am having trouble converting mp3 files in the sound converter tool. I was successfully doing so for some mp3s, but received a pop-up error message stating that, "File 0 conversion to wav failed. Please make sure to run this tool with administrator rights!". The obvious solution would be to right-click and run the editor as the administrator, but that did not work either. I also tried a bunch of other mp3 files, including ones that previously worked, and found no success. Does anyone have a solution to this?

On 5/26/2022 at 4:15 AM, xxxposed said:

Hi I got this working and I love it but when I use it in royal rumble the themes do not play, I actually have one  custom theme playing that wasn't even set to the superstar play as they come out, other than that it doesn't play the custom sounds like it would in another mode

I believe this is a bug in the game itself.  For some reason, many of my created characters enter the Rumble matches using "Goth 1" as their theme.  I think there may be others that are defaulted to created characters in the Rumble for some reason, but definitely seems like a glitch in the game itself mapping the incorrect music slot when referenced in the Rumble.  Haven't tried it since the 1.14 patch, but probably needs to be created as a new support ticket with 2K to address this.  (Of course, submitting video evidence not using a custom replaced theme though.)

2 hours ago, Joel9sanchez7 said:

How do I revert back to original songs? the backup folders has no files

I guess you didn't enable the backups feature in Sound Editor Settings or didn't have enough available disk space.

What you can do is have Steam verify the integrity of the game files (right-click on WWE 2k22->Properties->Local Files->Verify the integrity of the game files) and it should re-download and replace all files you've modified. If you want to keep any particular files you've modded, you should back them up first, of course.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 10:32 PM, am_aleter said:

anyone has the default .xml file for Sound Editor , I want the Replaced Sound Column to be empty :)

While Sound Editor is closed, open the replaced_data.xml file with a text editor and delete all lines that are located between the <sounds> and </sounds> tags (keep the tags, though!), then save the file.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 8:35 PM, Ways Dead said:

Ok Ill send the lines_ps_xx ones once they are done (unless you want me to send what I got so far). So far I have identified and tagged line_ps_1, 2, 3, and 4. Working on 5 right now. Hoping to have all done in a months time since each file takes me roughly 2 days and there are 16.

I was looking to see if anyone has done this im attempting to work on a commentary overhaul project 2klive once promised

On 6/25/2022 at 9:03 PM, thebrianwright said:

I was looking to see if anyone has done this im attempting to work on a commentary overhaul project 2klive once promised

I hit a slowdown snag. Work picked up and still chugging away. Hit me up on Discord if you wanna help with tackling any of it. Im still on 5 bc of work unfortunately and plus in my free time I have also been working on blender modeling for porting. I can do both but I just didnt expect Id make so much progress in blender

4 hours ago, Ways Dead said:

I hit a slowdown snag. Work picked up and still chugging away. Hit me up on Discord if you wanna help with tackling any of it. Im still on 5 bc of work unfortunately and plus in my free time I have also been working on blender modeling for porting. I can do both but I just didnt expect Id make so much progress in blender

whats your discord info i can send over what i got

I'm totally new to WWE on PC, but it seems like the download link for this doesn't work (Or I'm doing something wrong). The Link brings me to google drive, there's no description for the file and the download gets flagged by windows. Then when I download it anyway I get a PDF not an EXE... What am I doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

i have all of the WEM - Export Directory and WWise Main Directory's where they should be, they worked perfectly fine till it randomly stopped converting files, like when i press convert now it says "File 0 conversion to WEM failed." help please

like even reinstalling the program doesnt work, restarting my computer doesnt work.

Hello bro, I have a problem that won't let me convert my mp3 files to wem, the problem is called: conversion of file 0 to wem failed. One day for no reason I got this error and I've been trying everything ever since but nothing works hope you can help me please.

Does anyone by chance know what this means and why it keeps popping up ever since today's update?

"File 0 Conversion to wav failed. Please make sure to run this tool with administrator rights!"