18 hours ago, Argon said:

Is it actually random, as in a different song each time? Otherwise the easiest way of fixing this setting the entrance music to a file you've replaced with the firefly funhouse theme, and then replacing the song that plays after (Modern 3 was mentioned) as the rest of the entrance music.

Edit: It changes to Alexa Bliss' old theme for me. Very strange.

Tbh I've not tested it much but I once had it play Jeff Hardy's theme, I tried it again yesterday and it just restarted the theme I assigned. Maybe it uses the theme from the last entrance you edited or something?

On 3/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, Lance Vance said:

So will themes work with online victory scenes? will other people hear them? can you get banned for using them?

Not in the sense where the other person would hear your modded theme. You're replacing files locally on your machine, so you'd probably hear the modded theme yourself while anyone else would just hear the original song you replaced. Not sure about the banning thing, but I don't think so.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 1:01 PM, SLGG said:

Does anyone have a video or something on how to use it? I've never used it before so I have no idea what to do with it

Dw I found a vid! Awesome!

What video did you find? Do you mind sharing it?

everything was working good but now when i open it the program says unhandled exeption hexdecimal value 0x00 is a invalid charecter line 9 position 1. any idea how to fix? even uninstalled 

On 3/23/2022 at 11:54 AM, JaxTeller718 said:

Anyone experiencing this? Tried reinstalling but this keeps occurring after yesterdays patch. It worked fine before.EOarePr.png

i have sort of the same issue mine said my value is invalid so whenever i load up the page all the music is there but no names for anything 

Does anyone know where the official soundtracks for the game is located? I used to find them along with all the other theme songs, but after the update, I no longer see them inside that file.

On 3/23/2022 at 10:23 PM, Argon said:

Is it actually random, as in a different song each time? Otherwise the easiest way of fixing this setting the entrance music to a file you've replaced with the firefly funhouse theme, and then replacing the song that plays after (Modern 3 was mentioned) as the rest of the entrance music.

Edit: It changes to Alexa Bliss' old theme for me. Very strange.

I have this issue too but it changes to my own custom music that I imported over "Biker" so I have no idea what the issue here is but it's frustrating as everything else seems to work great.

I know someone identified the ring announcer files and uploaded the custom xml, and I'm just wondering if anybody has identified any of the commentary files in 22 yet? 

I have tons of wem files of Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler commentary that I was using in 2K19, and if I had some commentary identified for 22, it could easily be used in 2K22.

Check it out:

http://prowrestlingmods.io/profile/76561199027656472

So I messed up and didn't back up the original theme songs? is there a way to get them back or do I have to do something else? please let me know. Or can someone give me an solution.

Like in the past, some users have problems with the internal update tool which - in some cases - corrupts the configuration file. To fix this do the following:

Navigate to:

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Sound_Editor_2022\Sound_Editor.exe_Url_somehash\1.0.1.2 

delete the user.config file here. After this SE should start normally but you have to make all changes in settings again. I have added this thing to the FAQ.

Edited by TheVisitorX

thanks sir for making a yet another great tool for the modding field.. how ever due to low end gpu 2k22 wont work in mine.. well thank u sir for the tool. 

3 hours ago, SMashZ said:

Newbie question , can u get banned for using sound editor ?

Nah you’ll be fine, I’ve had a custom soundtrack since sound editor 22 dropped

I saw this asked already but didn't see an answer:   

Does the game add the arena reverb or is that something that would need to be added prior to replacing tracks?

10 hours ago, The_randomzero said:

I saw this asked already but didn't see an answer:   

Does the game add the arena reverb or is that something that would need to be added prior to replacing tracks?

I don't think you need to add that. Just listen to one of the songs in SE directly. They are all unprocessed, except for volume and something. Maybe they have some more specific details in Wwise, but not in the file directly. You can try to tune the files via Wwise and of course, you can still try it and see how it sounds. But the game definitely adjusts the parameters based on various conditions.

• Thanks 1

When i try to convert MP3 it says "File 0 conversation to wav failed. Please make sure to run this tool with administrator rights!" I run it as administrator, also i made Wwise launch as administrator (idk if it's needed). I used the old editor on WWE 2k19 and didn't have any issues. Any idea how to fix that?

Edited by dan4ot

Wow, just wow!

This is my first PC version of any wrestling game and I was missing so much the ability to use my own songs since the older versions on playstation.

Works like a charm, thanks so much!

Edited by Guerlot

Can u get banned for using sound editor for steam version, cause i bought this game for community creation and online stuff, i don't want to be get banned. please answer!

Hey there, Amazing software as always, did wonders in 2k19. 

I had names for songs like biker, goth 1 etc. and managed to replace about ten files. 

Now no names are showing in any of pcks. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled but still no names at all. 

I've also tried a custom xml but still same issue, no names displayed at all. 

songs work fine in game for the one's that I have replaced. 

Any idea where I've gone wrong? 

Edit: I was looking in game pck instead of music pck. Sleep was needed. 

Edited by srotideuk
resolved.

18 minutes ago, Zahir Lodhi said:

Can u get banned for using sound editor for steam version, cause i bought this game for community creation and online stuff, i don't want to be get banned. please answer!

Nah - you’ll be fine. I’ve changed a bunch of songs (both on this and 2K19) and have never had an issue. 

They only seem to care about you uploading things to the creation centre that they don’t like.